MsTechanalysis now confirms......

No Mstech...I believe thats what you want us to do: Ignore your posts...You know that a lot people get on the internet and you day after day bash Chan..Hoping that others will buy in..BUT i think most of us have shown CLEARLY that your not credible nor speak for a MAJORITY of Tech Fans...

Originally posted by cropdusterengineer:
This thread sucks.

drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think we should start a new thread award:

romp.jpg

p.s. I am fully aware i could be given this award too on occasion

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
No Mstech...I believe thats what you want us to do: Ignore your posts...You know that a lot people get on the internet and you day after day bash Chan..Hoping that others will buy in..BUT i think most of us have shown CLEARLY that your not credible nor speak for a MAJORITY of Tech Fans...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You CLAMING the mantra "majority" doesn't mean it's true - it's your opinion. I never said I spoke for you - heaven knows you have been off base as well. You coming on here saying what you think is just that and nothing more!

I doubt seriously that you know EVERY GT fan - there about 40 of us and I know I've never met you!

So....MsTechAnalysis could be, in real life,.............Keyzer Soze!!!!!!!!!!
Or would that be Beebad? Or Ghost? Driver (nah, he ain't got the pilot)? Who then? Who IS Keyzer Soze?!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Oh... I see the Wife Beaters of America are having their weekly meeting again...

You can look at the men who keep going after MsTA.. and you just know that there's a wife or a girlfriend sitting at home ... who if the meal isn't cooked just right, or the shirts aren't pressed properly... is gonna get the hell beat out of her...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Oh... I see the Wife Beaters of America are having their weekly meeting again...

You can look at the men who keep going after MsTA.. and you just know that there's a wife or a girlfriend sitting at home ... who if the meal isn't cooked just right, or the shirts aren't pressed properly... is gonna get the hell beat out of her...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeBad: Again, you hit on something here - with men like this who needs a husband or boyfriend and these are the GT fans I respected for sooooo many years - the truth shall be told!

Originally posted by General Wood:
A quote from the song on 680,"All we are saying...is give Chan a chance"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">General: Unfortunatley I did not hear this but they chose the wrong song, it should be"

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL

Back