Mutts could add alcohol sales this year

I used to be able to bring a handle in until they started the security wanding. My dad told me his fraternity managed to get a keg in back in the 80s.

I used to be able to bring a handle in until they started the security wanding. My dad told me his fraternity managed to get a keg in back in the 80s.
Why would wanding stop you, glass and plastic do not set them off.

As an East Carolina season ticket holder we just experienced the first season with beer and wine sales. They were very pleased with the financial benefit. We have eight tickets for my two children, their spouses, my wife and I and two young grandsons. What they saw and heard in the stands was no worse than what they see and hear from some rowdy tailgaters. As we had an aisle seat I did hate to see the increased traffic up and down to the beer and wine stands and restrooms. On a hot day game in September I did have a very inebriated lady sitting behind me rest her head on my shoulder. To her credit she was a trooper and did not throw up on me before being carried down below the stands by friends. All in all it seemed no different from taking the grandsons to a Carolina Hurricanes game or Carolina Mudcats game where alcohol is sold. I think this can work at Tech. Perhaps folks would get in the stadium earlier. I would be surprised if those purchasing alcohol would be more obnoxious than those who get their flasks into the stadium or who have tried to load up with alcohol before entering BDS.

As an East Carolina season ticket holder we just experienced the first season with beer and wine sales. They were very pleased with the financial benefit. We have eight tickets for my two children, their spouses, my wife and I and two young grandsons. What they saw and heard in the stands was no worse than what they see and hear from some rowdy tailgaters. As we had an aisle seat I did hate to see the increased traffic up and down to the beer and wine stands and restrooms. On a hot day game in September I did have a very inebriated lady sitting behind me rest her head on my shoulder. To her credit she was a trooper and did not throw up on me before being carried down below the stands by friends. All in all it seemed no different from taking the grandsons to a Carolina Hurricanes game or Carolina Mudcats game where alcohol is sold. I think this can work at Tech. Perhaps folks would get in the stadium earlier. I would be surprised if those purchasing alcohol would be more obnoxious than those who get their flasks into the stadium or who have tried to load up with alcohol before entering BDS.
tldr;

They sold beer at Atlanta United games at BDS. It was fine, no additional infrastructure needed. We are stupid to not pursue this revenue stream and gameday enhancement.

Idk if you tried getting a beer before the game or during the midway point of those matches but it was hell if that was when you went to get one. I was on the lower east (where visiting teams sit at football games)

Idk if you tried getting a beer before the game or during the midway point of those matches but it was hell if that was when you went to get one. I was on the lower east (where visiting teams sit at football games)
Was coming here to post this. Trying to buy beer during the matches was terrible. Could miss the entire half just standing in line. Would need to make serious improvements in order to make this happen...

It's soccer

Just go anytime, you're probably not going to miss anything
tenor (15).gif

It's soccer

Just go anytime, you're probably not going to miss anything

Same in football.
I just want my beer fast. When you pay a premium price for it, we should be getting a premium service. MBS figured it out. I’d rather know I can go get a beer at half time or inbetween quarters rather then going during play and missing us make a big play etc.

Same in football.
I just want my beer fast. When you pay a premium price for it, we should be getting a premium service. MBS figured it out. I’d rather know I can go get a beer at half time or inbetween quarters rather then going during play and missing us make a big play etc.

Ok, you don't buy the beer until the perfect solution is put in place, meanwhile the rest of us will buy beer from cooler jockeys

Ok, you don't buy the beer until the perfect solution is put in place, meanwhile the rest of us will buy beer from cooler jockeys

I’ll buy it the second it’s available. I’m just an impatient bastard who wants a better solution.

Back