Mutts could add alcohol sales this year

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Beer sales at Buttsmear Stadium would be catastrophic.

It would transform a stadium full of obnoxious drunk destructive immature Dawg fans into a stadium full of obnoxious drunk destructive immature Dawg fans.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Beer sales at Buttsmear Stadium would be catastrophic.

It would transform a stadium full of obnoxious drunk destructive immature Dawg fans into a stadium full of obnoxious drunk destructive immature Dawg fans.

I was there for that game. It was awesome to witness the embarrassment of the Gaggers who took me as we got to witness folks pissing in the bushes around the law library. What an incredible gameday experience!

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Idk if you tried getting a beer before the game or during the midway point of those matches but it was hell if that was when you went to get one. I was on the lower east (where visiting teams sit at football games)
Lower East concourse is an embarrassing clusteröööö. Pretty sure this was recognized the last couple seasons and is why it is open to Techwood for additional concessions on game days though. Haven't experienced that myself yet though.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Lower East concourse is an embarrassing clusteröööö. Pretty sure this was recognized the last couple seasons and is why it is open to Techwood for additional concessions on game days though. Haven't experienced that myself yet though.
Is it? If not, and they add beer sales, the current cluster in the LE will look like nothing in comparison