Mutts just got Saban's "secret weapon"

This assures that, this coming season, Bama will either block a punt, return a punt or kickoff for a TD, or score a TD on a fake FG vs that team 70 miles from ATL.
Do they play this year? Georgie seems to always play Ark or Miss 1 or 2.

Who gives a crap? They bought another dude who can bring the hype? This is a political look-at-me move.

Who gives a crap? They bought another dude who can bring the hype? This is a political look-at-me move.
Hope they are actually paying a S&C coach seven figures to be their special teams coach. Seems [kirby] smart.

(This appears to be a case of paying a guy a lot of money to get a current insider info on Alabama with Bama being on the schedule in six months.)

Appears Bama has found a replacement.

aaron-feld-oregon-workout-video-strength-coachjpg.jpg

Checkmate, Saban.

look-at-me facial hair is getting kinda old

I've done that a few times, but I can't sustain it beyond a few months before I feel too silly

Like anything else, it was cool when a few people did it, insufferable when every hiptser does it.

Wouldn’t just save everyone a lot of time and effort if UGa just asked the NCAA what the going rate is of a Natty and just paid them directly for one?
This. UGAg is in a desperate spending spree to buy a natty right now. They should just see if Alabama can send one of theirs over. Maybe borrow a display pedestal from Vippy Sue

Any slight nod to the 3O gets your attention. It would terrify me too. He would dominate with their players.

LOL Bama already dominates. A change to the 3O (or any other scheme) would be stupid. Bringing in Monken to do this would be an asinine move.

LOL Bama already dominates. A change to the 3O (or any other scheme) would be stupid. Bringing in Monken to do this would be an asinine move.
Yes, those big OL and stud WR's would not commit to Alabama

Back