Mutts keep mutting

The uga football program is just a very close real life version of The Hunger Games. Draw your own parallels and conclusions.

Journalists have been writing this same article for 1.5 years now. Kirby doesn't care and nothing gets addressed. More people will have to die.
Sadly, you are correct. BUT if the national media gets serious about it, then things might start happening. I just feel like there has to be a line in the sand that once crossed will end up with a lot of heads on the chopping block, regardless of the Georgia mutt legislators and lawyers.

Sadly, you are correct. BUT if the national media gets serious about it, then things might start happening. I just feel like there has to be a line in the sand that once crossed will end up with a lot of heads on the chopping block, regardless of the Georgia mutt legislators and lawyers.
losing.
if the dawgs start losing on a regular basis, their fans will turn faster than aged milk in the back of a 1983 fiat.

DamnGoodDawg.jpg

Yep they have no idea the level of national scandal that could hit them if more people die. Paterno level

As UGA took the field against Auburn, the crowd went berserk as Athens Correctional Center released starting running back Dryv Ovahya for his work furlough day.

1000001863.png

Bright spot for uga- now that players will likely be employees, players can just do a work release program for games/practices.

yes .. i agree with this 100%.

national media writing or talking about this ain't gonna result in a goddamn thing happening

something is going to have to happen to a booster's family member or a family member of the administration as a result of a player's malfeasance to get anybody's attention of the outlaw program getting run by Kirbs. I hate to say it, and I really hope it doesn't happen. But I can't see another scenario that will wave the fire in front of their eyes, like Short Round with the Maharajah.
National media parachuting in or spending half a segment on some cable shoutfest about it ain't gonna result in öööö.
They had a damn scandal a couple of years ago and two young people got killed and what happened as a result? Not a goddamn thing.

something is going to have to happen to a booster's family member or a family member of the administration as a result of a player's malfeasance to get anybody's attention of the outlaw program getting run by Kirbs. I hate to say it, and I really hope it doesn't happen. But I can't see another scenario that will wave the fire in front of their eyes, like Short Round with the Maharajah.
National media parachuting in or spending half a segment on some cable shoutfest about it ain't gonna result in öööö.
They had a damn scandal a couple of years ago and two young people got killed and what happened as a result? Not a goddamn thing.
Harvey.jpg

Back