Mutts keep mutting

No other SEC team has the volume of legal issues or a lower graduation rate. I know you’re joking, but their fan base says öööö like this.
Oh I know. They don't care at all about all the crap going on up there.

I didn't realize they had the lowest graduation rate. Do you have a link for this? Its always nice to have more ammo to throw at these fools about how corrupt their program is

Edit: nvm Google is my friend

Oh I know. They don't care at all about all the crap going on up there.

I didn't realize they had the lowest graduation rate. Do you have a link for this? Its always nice to have more ammo to throw at these fools about how corrupt their program is

Edit: nvm Google is my friend
Then post the link.

Interesting quote from an article by the homer sports editor of the Athens newspaper (which unfortunately is carried daily in the Augusta paper). This is the homer quoting what another real journalist has said ---

“If the stench of its give-zero-bleeps culture has not received a lot of national attention, that’s only because of a reality as old as time: Winning is the ultimate deodorizer,” wrote David Briggs of the Toledo Blade. “The Bulldogs represent the good, the bad, and the Uga of college athletics, a powerhouse as dominant on the field as they are shameless off of it. And they are putting to the strongest test the broad — and uncomfortable — questions that confront all fan bases: What are you willing to tolerate in exchange for Saturday glory?”

Interesting quote from an article by the homer sports editor of the Athens newspaper (which unfortunately is carried daily in the Augusta paper). This is the homer quoting what another real journalist has said ---

“If the stench of its give-zero-bleeps culture has not received a lot of national attention, that’s only because of a reality as old as time: Winning is the ultimate deodorizer,” wrote David Briggs of the Toledo Blade. “The Bulldogs represent the good, the bad, and the Uga of college athletics, a powerhouse as dominant on the field as they are shameless off of it. And they are putting to the strongest test the broad — and uncomfortable — questions that confront all fan bases: What are you willing to tolerate in exchange for Saturday glory?”
Sold their soul to the devil to win a natty. Kudos. Only 2 people died so far.

Dude is slobbering all over himself and Kirby in that interview
He is a Georgia grad. But you could tell he's not thrilled about how tight a grip Kirby keeps on the info coming out of the program - assistants can't speak, players who get interviewed are hand-picked (PJ didn't let assistants have media sessions during the season, either, after the first couple of years). And he's not a fan of the fanboi recruiting sites that just seem to go after clicks.
He could have been more forceful in calling out the administration and the fans for the nothing to see here attitude on the program's growing list of off-the-field issues, instead of the one line of "hey, look at us, we're the only ones doing our job as journalists when it comes to Georgia football." Because that's pretty much all it was.

I know Chip. Met him years ago, have played golf with him a time or two. He is a good dude and he's actually good at what he does.
He might be at the point where he's tired of saying there's a problem here and nobody listens because nobody in red and black wants to listen.

Because the first six years weren't enough?
6d88ad82-9473-49ce-abe9-cd16d661b462_text.gif

I know Chip. Met him years ago, have played golf with him a time or two. He is a good dude and he's actually good at what he does.
He might be at the point where he's tired of saying there's a problem here and nobody listens because nobody in red and black wants to listen.

F'em. He isn't a "good" dude. Sold his soul to bark at games.

F'em. He isn't a "good" dude. Sold his soul to bark at games.
He can't bark at games. Not in the press box. You get thrown out. Even at Sanford Stadium.
Belue got tossed from the old Gator Bowl press box for cheering during a Georgia-Florida game.

Back