Mutts/UT Thread

Oh, really? Was listening on radio at time, and they were calling it a 53. My bad. Even so -- a 52 yard field goal should NOT count as points for the offense -- that is all the kicker. That is one hell of a kick.

Oh yeah, I completely agree. One hell of a kick. And not that I think he is really concerned about it, but it sucks that it sounds like it wont get in the stats as a 53 yarder.

BUT, I can only be so concerned about UGAg players :laugher:

Oh, and I am not concerned about the player -- I am just saying the Offense should not get credit for those 3 points -- and that is the only points they are getting credit for. They keep saying the offense scored 3 points -- that was the 3, and that should not count.

I think the mutts will win this one, more due to the Vols offensive ineptness than the mutts' prowess, but they will get the SEC benefit and jump back in the top 25 at about #20 and be the highest ranked 2-loss team. I also think, should we lose tonight, that we'll drop back completely out of the top 25.

The team I REALLY want to see lose today is LSU.

Way to be right on, stinger... :ugh:

Wonder what UF will do to them in 2 weeks. Wonder what Auburn might do? Might we dream what we might do? If they lose those three and don't stumble against Vandy or UK, that would be 6-6 and barely bowl eligible.

Hrmmm. Not even Donnan did that.

Could it be the timing is setting up for an exodus from Athens by Mr. Richt. Could it be that FSU will want to clean house and not offer Fisher the job? Could it be that Seminole nation comes up with the buyout? Could it be that Fischer ends up at Clemson after they dump Dabo in December?

My dream for Nov. 28...

We return a 51-7 favor on them, thereby clinching the coastal at 11-1 and sending their asses home with a 5-7 record.

In his first year. Never again. Richt went 8-4 in his first year.

This is true. And just think back to how high the hype was 13 months ago. Hell, I don't think Bill Lewis could nosedive a #1 team that fast.

Could it be the timing is setting up for an exodus from Athens by Mr. Richt. Could it be that FSU will want to clean house and not offer Fisher the job? Could it be that Seminole nation comes up with the buyout? Could it be that Fischer ends up at Clemson after they dump Dabo in December?

This was tongue-in-cheek, right? No way that FSU eats Fisher's buyout, pays for Richt's and then pays him the few million per that it would take to get him there.

I like your scenario though, only if they hire someone as bad as Goof or Donn_n.:fingersx:

This was tongue-in-cheek, right? No way that FSU eats Fisher's buyout, pays for Richt's and then pays him the few million per that it would take to get him there.

I like your scenario though, only if they hire someone as bad as Goof or Donn_n.:fingersx:

By the time FSU hires another coach, Richt may be fired by UGA.

Back