Mutts/UT Thread

Think about this. If UGA's D & special teams didn't produce 500% more offense than Joe Cox, this would be a 42 point defeat.

OMG this is amazing. NO ONE is talking s*** to me this week!! YES!!!!!

Run it up Lane!!!!! Suck it Willie. Suck it Richt. Suck it Dooley. Suck it Cox. Suck it Green. Suck it Curran. Suck it Samuel. Suck it King. Suck it bald guy crying after the Tech game last year. Suck it every mutt fan. Suck it Red Coat Band. Suck it Uga. Suck it Athens. Suck it every department in their sorry *** school. Suck it OL. Suck it DL. Suck it Adams. Suck it everyone I left out associated with that cesspool. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!

Go Jackets! End Bowden's career.

Kiffin is a prick, but he beat the hell out of Georgia so I don't give a ****.

Thank you Vols. :)

vflu4y5kxh.jpg

CPJ has a better shot of being outcoached by Chan Gailey than UT has of winning today w/ Crapton at QB. Last week they had a graphic that said he is the 4th worst rated QB in all of college football.

I'm pulling for the Vols all the way, though. :)

I know. I'm eating some SERIOUS crow. It's reverse psychology. I'm pretty sure Mr. Crompton doesn't drink cosmopolitans either.

On a 53 yard field goal...hard to really count that as offensive points. That really should still be special team points -- 53 yards are really incredible.

Unfortunately for him, they marked it as 52...he has hit a 52 yarder before, but 53 would have been career high...

georgia's defense is unsound fundamentally. they do not tackle well, nor do they get off blocks. bodes well for us.

Oh, really? Was listening on radio at time, and they were calling it a 53. My bad. Even so -- a 52 yard field goal should NOT count as points for the offense -- that is all the kicker. That is one hell of a kick.

How many uga fans will say that today's poor performance was the "carry over" effect from the refs poor judgement in "unsportsmanlike" against Green n the LSU game....LOL

Actually, have been reading Dawgpost this afternoon. There was one post on there complaining of no replays after UGAg penalties! :) Can you believe it??? (Actually, that was rhetorical -- because knowing UGAg fans, yes I can believe it)

Back