Nanny state?

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Also an ambiguous response which didn't actually answer the question. Just wondering if you created the user name and joined this board just to post about how much you hate CGC.
He’ll fit right in and get a lot of thumbs up here, if that’s the case

ramble on

Dodd lite
Welcome, you’ll get used to the sarcasm, passive/active aggression, and downright “I hate you because I hate myself” feel of the board. And if not, you weren’t born to be a Tech fan, anyway.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
Post naked pics of wife and your mom, then we’ll see if your worthy of Stingtalk

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Also an ambiguous response which didn't actually answer the question. Just wondering if you created the user name and joined this board just to post about how much you hate CGC.
no need for him to leave the hive for that. That place hates CGC and worships St. PJ, service academy football, and former Ga Southern coaches.

The Jacket

The Coat
Here's your avatar, welcome to the board.
hqdefault.jpg
Even joking references make me want to gouge out my eyes.

@AwfulWaffle I have a deep appreciation for your username, welcome aboard. The way I see it, unless we are at some kind of universally recognizable rock bottom as a program with no apparent way up - not purely whether or not you believe the current HC/OC/DC/whatever is the right man to bring us out of it - it is not difficult to criticize the performance of a coach without calling for his job, implicitly or explicitly. Most of the hated members of this board are the ones who don't have the fucking balls to call for a coach's firing so they become trolls instead. These are the ones who you'll see asked to terminate themselves. And this is right, it's the right thing to do. I know it's an odd adjustment, but we're happy to have you here, and I have no doubt that in time you'll be encouraging the geeky-ass cowards among us to castrate themselves without anesthetic and bleed to death.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee

@AwfulWaffle I have a deep appreciation for your username, welcome aboard. The way I see it, unless we are at some kind of universally recognizable rock bottom as a program with no apparent way up - not purely whether or not you believe the current HC/OC/DC/whatever is the right man to bring us out of it - it is not difficult to criticize the performance of a coach without calling for his job, implicitly or explicitly. Most of the hated members of this board are the ones who don't have the fucking balls to call for a coach's firing so they become trolls instead. These are the ones who you'll see asked to terminate themselves. And this is right, it's the right thing to do. I know it's an odd adjustment, but we're happy to have you here, and I have no doubt that in time you'll be encouraging the geeky-ass cowards among us to castrate themselves without anesthetic and bleed to death.
Lot going on in this one

User 8976

User account deleted
First post. I’m just wondering if you can question the past or present coaches on this board without having your posts removed as part of a mass removal of posts deemed as off-topic. Nothing more frustrating than spending time exchanging ideas on forums like this just to realize that your last several posts have disappeared (no bad language or personal attacks).

Asking for a friend.
öööö off

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?

How did she take it?

sthorfinnr

We The Vanguard Stockholders
First post. I’m just wondering if you can question the past or present coaches on this board without having your posts removed as part of a mass removal of posts deemed as off-topic. Nothing more frustrating than spending time exchanging ideas on forums like this just to realize that your last several posts have disappeared (no bad language or personal attacks).

Asking for a friend.
You've been on the hive, haven't you?