Never tell me the odds

You’ve just described his entire career as a quarterback unfortunately.

Living up to the expectations of Joe Hamilton is not an easy feat. However, I blame his lack of development on Gailey and Nix. No excuse.

I think we shock the world. Nobody has film on us so it will be hard for them to make adjustments on the fly. I'd rather play them the first game of the year as opposed to the 12th. If we come out hot and put some point on the board early I really think we can beat them.

We probably have a worse record over that period without him.
It’s telling that he was able to win the job as a true freshman, but was there really a lot of separation between him, Bilbo and Suggs?
He had more INT than TDs each of his first 3 years and none of his games stand out statistically before Calvin. If all 3 options are kind of meh, you may as well start the younger guy. He just never really jumped to the next level.

It’s telling that he was able to win the job as a true freshman, but was there really a lot of separation between him, Bilbo and Suggs?
He had more INT than TDs each of his first 3 years and none of his games stand out statistically before Calvin. If all 3 options are kind of meh, you may as well start the younger guy. He just never really jumped to the next level.
Yes. Suggs and Bilbo were damn frightened at UGAg in 2002. Reggie gave every ounce he had against UGAg. He was a fighter. It is on Nix and Gailey that he didn't progress.

I have attended every game @ Clemson for years. My friends seats are on the visitors side, 30 yard line, sixth row. Over the past 4-5 games there the talent disparity -size and speed in particular, has been obvious from the first series.

All that being said, we've yet to be drilled by 35 points. Three of these games were played in the rain, two of which were torrential downpours.

October 23, 2010 Clemson, SC Clemson 27–13
October 6, 2012 Clemson, SC #15 Clemson 47–31
November 14, 2013 Clemson, SC #8 Clemson 55–31
October 10, 2015 Clemson, SC #6 Clemson 43–24
October 28, 2017 Clemson, SC #7 Clemson 24–10

I am curious to see what it is like on game day here. I have never been to one here, and looking forward to it (despite the line)

I was at that game. It was horrible.
I was at Six Flags with the wife (now ex) and kids. I head the score as we were walking out of the park late. I avoided the news reports on the game for the next week. I just didn't want to know.

Back