New commit: Travin Henry

Our QB sucks at passing so I will take a great blocker any day. He is big enough to run inside and crack a LB.

Our QB sucks at passing so I will take a great blocker any day. He is big enough to run inside and crack a LB.
What if Lee beats our TW? Then we got a great passer AND runner and a big stud to catch his passes and crack LB's for him.

Sweet, Jacksonville State and GSU wanted him bad....he must be good....
Do either of those schools run the 3o? My guess is that he can block as well as catch..but since he doesn't meet your criteria because other big time schools haven't offered he simply must be a bust...with idiot fans like you we cant loose.

Just watched his highlights. This guy is a find. I'm surprised other big-name schools haven't recruited him.

I like the pickup, even if he is only a 2 star. His highlight tapes look good. He looked like he had an explosive burst right out of the gate that could be useful on offense or defense. I like the idea of him at wr, but he looked very good rushing the passer. I think he'll def be a solid contributor at whatever position he ends up at.

I like the pickup, even if he is only a 2 star. His highlight tapes look good. He looked like he had an explosive burst right out of the gate that could be useful on offense or defense. I like the idea of him at wr, but he looked very good rushing the passer. I think he'll def be a solid contributor at whatever position he ends up at.

He is a three star on Rivals FWIW.

I may be wrong, but I am excited about this kid. Usually with these last minute kids with minimal offers, I am trying to find something positive about them to hang my hat on. With this one, I am trying to find something wrong with him to see what these other schools might have missed.

Has the potential to be a really valuable player with his size. Could see PT early.

lol, Rivals bumped him up to a 3 star after he committed to us. Shows how completely useless the recruiting services are.

lol, Rivals bumped him up to a 3 star after he committed to us. Shows how completely useless the recruiting services are.

Some 2* just means not ranked. It could be that GT's offer prompted a legitmimate evaluation. Not that this means recruiting services are the bomb or anything.

Back