New Commit

Was this a new offer or did he pick WKU over GT originally?

New offer. Also probability of getting Campbell's bro is above 50% now most likely. We could end up closing real strong with multiple 4 star kids.

I still maintain that Paul Johnson with 4 star athletes is a very dangerous problem for our opponents. Assuming they don't get hurt, fail school, get hit by a bus, or quit.

I still maintain that Paul Johnson with 4 star athletes is a very dangerous problem for our opponents. Assuming they don't get hurt, fail school, get hit by a bus, or quit.

You forgot Mary Jane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 yards down the field, he "crushes" that poor guy at the 48 second mark.

Welcome to the "Flats"!

Or get coached by Sewak.

Or get coached by Sewak.

Shaq Mason got coached by Sewak and he was absolutely dominant. It was an absolute joke that he was 2nd team All-ACC last season. He should have been a consensus All-American.

Please tell me it's this guy:

50becdff05ffc.image.jpg

Shaq Mason got coached by Sewak and he was absolutely dominant. It was an absolute joke that he was 2nd team All-ACC last season. He should have been a consensus All-American.

Outlier. Retake statistics.

He seems to be doing all right

[y]jDBr3bsD0dA[/y]

He draws plenty of praise from the Boston news outlets, too.

New offer. Also probability of getting Campbell's bro is above 50% now most likely. We could end up closing real strong with multiple 4 star kids.

Where you getting this? Other site hinting that we are losing ground as we are not in touch with the right people around him, and that LSU is staying in constant contact.

Nah. But using Shaq to defend Sewak is like using Megatron to defend Nix.

Mason was a 3* that was largely unrecruited by P5 schools. Not the same thing at all.

I think Sewak should probably be let go, but clearly its not like he's incapable of "coaching up" players, so to speak.

Back