New D line coach

Come on man you know you are a fudge packer!! Just go ahead and admit it!
Are you back on this? Remember how butthurt you got last time?

But then, queers who engage in fisting spend a lot of time butthurt, I guess.

You don't know who you're ööööing with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense.
I feel sorry for that skater!

She's as cold as the ice she skates on. She's like dry ice. No, wait! She's colder than that. What's colder than dry ice?
You must read a lot of comic books!! You have the mind of a 6 year old! You are not on fantasy Island you know!

You must read a lot of comic books!! You have the mind of a 6 year old! You are not on fantasy Island you know!
God you're so stupid. Do you think you're ACTUALLY funny, with your nonsensical posts? Ha. What you actually show is is how much of a soyboy cuck you really are. Is this what the libtards find funny these days? When you're ready to learn how to be an alpha, lemme know. I bet you've never even fingered a vagina in your whole life. I do 40 pushups a night, carry a Colt 1911 (Open carried obviously. No cuck öööö.), and am getting my degree in business in like 8 more semesters. What do you do? Make stupid posts? You're probably one of those guys who eats Tide Pods. And guess what else? Trump isn't even bad and he's probably actually somewhat good, if anything

I have paid my dues as a gatech fan! I have stuck with them for over 35 yrs and never wavered!! So I have seen the good the bad and ugly. Guess you could say I am the Clint Eastwood of Gt sports!!!!

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

I have paid my dues as a gatech fan! I have stuck with them for over 35 yrs and never wavered!! So I have seen the good the bad and ugly. Guess you could say I am the Clint Eastwood of Gt sports!!!!

Not exactly the greatest endorsement for Georgia Tech fandom.

Strikes me more as the Liza Minnelli of GT Sports.

This is what your face will look like when I finish with you!!!

Adding multiple exclamation points does not make your post better or your sentiment stronger. It does make you seem juvenile. You need to level out a little bit.

EDIT: Unless you are an alt account for someone. In that case you are successfully stirring the pot.

you have a lot of mirrors

God you're so stupid. Do you think you're ACTUALLY funny, with your nonsensical posts? Ha. What you actually show is is how much of a soyboy cuck you really are. Is this what the libtards find funny these days? When you're ready to learn how to be an alpha, lemme know. I bet you've never even fingered a vagina in your whole life. I do 40 pushups a night, carry a Colt 1911 (Open carried obviously. No cuck öööö.), and am getting my degree in business in like 8 more semesters. What do you do? Make stupid posts? You're probably one of those guys who eats Tide Pods. And guess what else? Trump isn't even bad and he's probably actually somewhat good, if anything
I voted for Trump. Go read your comic books fruitcake!!!!!!

Back