New D line coach

Lol. Someone is clearly overmatched in the troll game. Just tap out, man.

stock-photo-angry-man-with-cane-9820354.jpg

Our D line will do better with better recruiting and better coaching. Perhaps we can add some depth and talent to the line. It is what we really need. I like the potential of Brandon Adams, but to compete with someone like Clemson, we have to have depth. Maybe we won't ever get Clemson depth, but if we can get 3/4 of the way there we will be a force

Our D line will do better with better recruiting and better coaching. Perhaps we can add some depth and talent to the line. It is what we really need. I like the potential of Brandon Adams, but to compete with someone like Clemson, we have to have depth. Maybe we won't ever get Clemson depth, but if we can get 3/4 of the way there we will be a force
Totally agree. If we can grab maybe 2 good DL each year we will be hard to handle.

I’d be lying if I said these hires were blowing me away. Sometimes having a former NFL-experienced player/coach on staff helps with recruiting. Or at least guys with a specialized area like Florida/Texas etc... 2 guys from Wofford does make me somewhat skeptical.

But like CPJ says... “you gotta show me”. Let’s see how they do.
Agree. Totally underwhelmed.

Back