New DB Coach: Travares Tillman

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
too many former players. The whole conference is upgrading their coaching except in the 404.
Are they upgrading their coaching, or just spending more money on coaching? Increased recruiting budgets are a better indicator.

wishbone

Dodd-Like
no true supporter of Tech would ever work for or wear the enemy's gear or logo.. this hire is suspect

change my mind
John Dewberry
" After the 1981 season, John Dewberry left the University of Georgia football team due to lack of playing time, and he transferred to Georgia Tech. Dewberry helped Georgia Tech defeat Georgia in two straight games. Dewberry also initiated the tradition of Georgia Tech players taking pieces of the Hedges after a Tech football win in Athens. "

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
John Dewberry
" After the 1981 season, John Dewberry left the University of Georgia football team due to lack of playing time, and he transferred to Georgia Tech. Dewberry helped Georgia Tech defeat Georgia in two straight games. Dewberry also initiated the tradition of Georgia Tech players taking pieces of the Hedges after a Tech football win in Athens. "
Dewberry is also a schizo dumbass who has half of Midtown sitting as decaying lots because he's too much of a cowtown dwag öööö to build anything

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Pretty sure it was said he was moving into another role on defense, cant go up
Nothing "official" ever said that. Just speculation in posts on here. Official = ramblinwreck.com, AJC, etc.

MCRP09

Managed Democracy Appreciator
Dewberry is also a schizo dumbass who has half of Midtown sitting as decaying lots because he's too much of a cowtown dwag öööö to build anything
Dewberry is a Chad who works in mysterious ways. I think he's incredibly based for keeping additional property tax revenue away from CoA by slow rolling his lots. Plus 1984 COFH. Plus this:

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Dewberry is a Chad who works in mysterious ways. I think he's incredibly based for keeping additional property tax revenue away from CoA by slow rolling his lots. Plus 1984 COFH. Plus this:
1. Why would anyone care about the dealings between him and a steel contractor, especially with no context of what was actually happening?
2. Why is making Midtown worse to deprive the CoA of some tax revenue a trade that I would support?

Dewberry is a dumbass, sister-ööööing, yee-haw redneck.