New DC options

So what's the new def staff going to look like? Do we still have 3 dl and 2 lb coaches?

So what's the new def staff going to look like? Do we still have 3 dl and 2 lb coaches?

It is a little bizarre we seem to be replacing folks who haven't been fired yet. Wonder if it means they're just changing roles and staying with the program as analysts/recruiters?

[QUOTE="stech81
, I would guess next year may be 3-4-4
Do we even have 4 linebackers left on campus?
[/QUOTE]
I'd guess the Louisville transfer and the UGA transfer have a chance to start. I'd like to see is go to a 4-3

It is a little bizarre we seem to be replacing folks who haven't been fired yet. Wonder if it means they're just changing roles and staying with the program as analysts/recruiters?

Right - that's the part that's been throwing me for a loop

Sherrer was always the interim DC and LB coach. He wasn’t promoted or something. As for the other position coaches I think we did let a couple go…

This is a legitimate question to ask. How much of Duke’s defense was really Elko vs Santucci?

We’re about to find out.
He seems to at least be good with linebackers and by all accounts the two assistants we currently added are well regarded for the front 7. So perhaps questions on strategy but it seems well set up for player development up front.

He seems to at least be good with linebackers and by all accounts the two assistants we currently added are well regarded for the front 7. So perhaps questions on strategy but it seems well set up for player development up front.
Word is Santucci can coach any position group.

Back