New DC options

Is Marco gone or still on staff?
17sI5P.gif

Is Marco gone or still on staff?

While the new coaches have been added to the roster on ramblinwreck.com, Coleman, Tillman and Thacker haven't been removed. Maybe they have the option to return as analysts if they don't find better gigs? They wont be on the on-field staff.

While the new coaches have been added to the roster on ramblinwreck.com, Coleman, Tillman and Thacker haven't been removed. Maybe they have the option to return as analysts if they don't find better gigs? They wont be on the on-field staff.

Marco wasn't demoted to off-field duties before the season ended, and I can't help but note he's the one who left and returned when GC3 was gone. There was a rumor in here that the firings of Thacker and Tillman were leaked in advance, forcing Coach Key to do something. If that's true (it may be garbage), I would have to consider it a risk to keep them on staff.

I think their contracts are up January 31 and won’t be renewed.

Marco wasn't demoted to off-field duties before the season ended, and I can't help but note he's the one who left and returned when GC3 was gone. There was a rumor in here that the firings of Thacker and Tillman were leaked in advance, forcing Coach Key to do something. If that's true (it may be garbage), I would have to consider it a risk to keep them on staff.
They were definitely leaked.

I'm going to assume she hit The Wall (find me a slut who hasn't), so I'll stick with Homer
u such a gayblade.
Meanwhile, back to topic- I liked Marco coming back to join CBK, post clown show. I hope he continues to help with our program-nice to see the names on the BDS fascia helping out on the sidelines like Randy Rhino.
Our new DC and assistant hires are exciting- with focus on line, linebackers and edge.

Back