New Helmet!

The honeycomb isn't too prominant. Add the blue on either side of the gold stripe, then a GT logo and it's the same as the throw-backs. I doubt you'll be able to see it very well from more than 30 rows back. It's Groh-ing on me. I want to see it with the GT on the side. Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I like them. Especially if we go out in all white. Should look pretty sweet. Way better than the clown suits a lot of teams are putting on their players.

As long as we go out in classic unis for the rest of our games, I'm all for it.

It's real. All the players are talking about it on Twitter. Who knows, it may not look so bad with an actual uniform with it

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Pics of the new unis in the same thread will cause total protonic inversion. Do not cross the streams.

Im gonna wait to see it coupled with the uni before I weigh in. I think there is a chance of awesome though.

Russell/Synjyn are running the option, and you all bite on the dive. There is no way we're wearing helmets that have been designed using Microsoft Paint. No way.

The "normal" crap they wore the last 3 years was terrible. Change is good!!

The stuff we wore the last three years is not normal. What happened to two stripes on the side of the legs and two stripes on the shoulders? SIMPLICITY!!!!

This creates many new possibilities for 9/4 headlines:

Jackets' Combs Have Teeth; Hokies Bite

Tevin Sweet As Honey Through 3; Vad Combs Field For Junk Points In 4th

This does scare me a bit in reference to the news that Russell is working on "something new" for next year.........

Back