New Helmet!

And 150 of those will be rduck and M_Train whining...

Looks fine to me. Wouldn't mind a GT on the side, but honestly don't care. Numbers on the scoreboard are what matters.

aawww... didn't mean to step on your skirt Nancy. :hsughcry:

I am not opposed to something new for this game, but the honeycomb design is not for me.

Let's be very thorough in our discussion of which insects do and don't make honey. Anything less than 50 posts on that subtopic is insufficient.

And 150 of those will be rduck and M_Train whining...

Looks fine to me. Wouldn't mind a GT on the side, but honestly don't care. Numbers on the scoreboard are what matters.

Obligatory post to help get to me and rduck's goal of 150.

Like I said before, it looks dumb without our logo or anything on it. We need the logo and maybe a navy outline stripe around the gold stripe.

A trusted source familiar with the process tells SportsLogos.Net that this year, the design inspiration came from an outside source. A designer, contracted by Georgia Tech for some other work, came to the team with uniform designs that were said to “blow us [coaches, team officials] away.” Our contact described them as being modern for the taste of 18 year old kids, but still paying respect to the history of the team.

Back