New jerseys

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Too bad some jerks cannot express theirs without insulting others

Oh God, lets put the vagesil and the pampers away. This is Stingtalk. If you get your feelings hurt that easily, don't post.

The style looks almost exactly like the feared Arena League unis pictured in the previous post. Having said that I like 'em OK, especially if it makes the fellas happy. I want to see the other combos. What's Jaybo saying (in the AJC article) about Blue on Blue? :eek5:

Compare those jerseys to these:

1967-fbroundup1.JPG

Those pants are the old school Tech gold. Like I said before outside of the striping those are traditional Tech uniforms. Moreso than what we've been wearing recently.

Ugh. Unless those guys win, I think Coach Johnson needs to rethink the policy of letting the players choose.
Actually if you posted that beside a true color picture of the 60s unis I think you'd be surprised. Not excited about the stripes on the pants, but I think the color is closer than some think to the original.

I kinda like the new look.

New Coach
New Uni's
New Attitude

So what is this I keep hearing and reading about a green helmet? In Bicher's AJC article he said that the "Headgear color has been changed to something akin to pastel green, or as some brand it, 'swamp water green'." Does anyone have a picture of this new helmet? I really hope I'm way off base. I just can't see them approving a green helmet.

This is the closest to the old TECH colors we have had in a long time.
As I posted awhile back Pepper had What I call The REAL OLD GOLD jersey in his first or second year it was designed a lot like the UCLA jersey.
I wore Old Gold in HS and it's darker. This is closer to old gold than anything since Pepper's.
I personaly like these,well the color anyway.

So what is this I keep hearing and reading about a green helmet? In Bicher's AJC article he said that the "Headgear color has been changed to something akin to pastel green, or as some brand it, 'swamp water green'." Does anyone have a picture of this new helmet? I really hope I'm way off base. I just can't see them approving a green helmet.
Furman Bisher is an idiot.

Late to the party, but want to throw my two cents in. Of all the leaked unis/designs, this is my least favorite. To be honest, I don't think it could be worse. I'm actually a big fan of Oregon's uniforms and some of the other weird departures from tradition...but something about these just kill me. I guess mostly the stripes on the sleeves and that line running across the chest. I'm not a fashion guru or anything, but that's just how it looks to me. Hopefully it looks better in action.

Late to the party, but want to throw my two cents in. Of all the leaked unis/designs, this is my least favorite. To be honest, I don't think it could be worse. I'm actually a big fan of Oregon's uniforms and some of the other weird departures from tradition...but something about these just kill me. I guess mostly the stripes on the sleeves and that line running across the chest. I'm not a fashion guru or anything, but that's just how it looks to me. Hopefully it looks better in action.
Mets fans don't know things. ;)

I'm not as upset about the color as I am about the pattern. It's from the flippin' AFL. I don't care if we went from urine yellow to asparagus urine yellow.

What doesn't show on Lenny's pants in the picture is we had very shiny gold front sides on the pants. New ones look much duller.

Back