New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

Would love to. Not currently licensed for vintage logos...

This is what is so completely stupid and retarded about GTAA merch and branding. They are horrible. So many amazing vintage logos, don't emphasize white and gold, and THIS is what we get as a "heritage" banner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824_181532.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_181532.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 84
This is what is so completely stupid and retarded about GTAA merch and branding. They are horrible. So many amazing vintage logos, don't emphasize white and gold, and THIS is what we get as a "heritage" banner
Yikes. That’s a graphic designers nightmare.

Last edited:
I really need a GT Soccer Scarf. Been looking for like a year

Can anyone tell me how to get a coach Key sleeveless hoody and the hat he's been wearing?

Thanks!

Here's the hoodie, though ours is a lighter-weight workout shirt material, not a fleece hoodie. And the hat may be in the works... :)

I'll be at The Crowded Booth's tailgate on the 5th St. bridge Saturday starting around 3:00. Would be nice to meet some Stingtalkers, and I'll have a few things with me. And if you order something before then with the coupon code TAILGATE, shipping will be waived and you can pick it up at the tailgate.

I really need a GT Soccer Scarf. Been looking for like a year
I've never seen any official scarves but student clubs (Reck Club?) will sometimes make some and walk around selling them at tailgates. Easy money.

I'll be at The Crowded Booth's tailgate on the 5th St. bridge Saturday starting around 3:00. Would be nice to meet some Stingtalkers, and I'll have a few things with me. And if you order something before then with the coupon code TAILGATE, shipping will be waived and you can pick it up at the tailgate.
Where are you?

Back