New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

Fight.
Win.
Drink.
Get naked!

T-shirt??
Wasn’t allowed to print it in Tech colors or list it on the page with licensed products.

Wasn’t allowed to print it in Tech colors or list it on the page with licensed products.

How can they tell you what colors you can use?

How can they tell you what colors you can use?
Tech has to approve every design, and they have to use official colors. This design they said we can’t approve as a licensed design but you’re welcome to print and sell it on another page in non-school colors.

Tech has to approve every design, and they have to use official colors. This design they said we can’t approve as a licensed design but you’re welcome to print and sell it on another page in non-school colors.
So even if you don’t call it a GT shirt the school can control the color you use?

Can you use yellow?

So even if you don’t call it a GT shirt the school can control the color you use?

Can you use yellow?
Only because it's a Tech-related thing that they don't want printed. I could probably print it legally but would piss off the school that gives me a license. No, I sent them versions with yellow and was told no.

Only because it's a Tech-related thing that they don't want printed. I could probably print it legally but would piss off the school that gives me a license. No, I sent them versions with yellow and was told no.
I sure do understand that. Never öööö where you eat.

So there is an opportunity for a shell company that is unlicensed that sells gold shirts.... oh the possibilities

Fight win drink get naked
Fear THE SHAFT
Dress her in white and gold (spicy)
Improve the ratio
The Tit
FUGA
the odds are good but the goods are odd (for the ladies)

Back