New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

You've successfully chosen every design I'm not allowed to print without a vintage license. :facepalm:
These designs are great - I hope there's a second round of voting so the good designs don't split the vote and another shirt like F hits the market.

B, C, H, N, O, and/or P will get my money.

I've been buying Tech shirts for 20 years. I got the Performance Mesh Map shirt, and it's easily my favorite. Highly recommend.

Just curious, do you know why it is harder to get the vintage license? Do they give any reasoning for why it is unique and treated as a separate license?
I'm not sure why exactly, but that's true at all schools, which is a CLC thing. It's a separate license that's more protected and given out less frequently.

A few people had asked about bigger sizes (@Big Bubba Ray), and we added 3XL to most designs today. Others will come later.

There are also two new shirt designs since launching. One is Welcome to Atlanta like @gte490v didn't want, but today's new one is the fight song design.

section103.com

Thanks for your support!

A few people had asked about bigger sizes (@Big Bubba Ray), and we added 3XL to most designs today. Others will come later.

There are also two new shirt designs since launching. One is Welcome to Atlanta like @gte490v didn't want, but today's new one is the fight song design.

section103.com

Thanks for your support!

How about other materials? I'm not a big fan of the performance material except for running or playing tennis.

How about other materials? I'm not a big fan of the performance material except for running or playing tennis.

Everything gray or navy is a super soft poly/cotton blend. Unfortunately, the only apparel I've found available in blanks in actual Tech gold is polyester. I'm still looking, though.

section103.com

Thanks for your support!
2F759C46-F5E5-45B7-85CC-CEBFAA5F1F0C.jpeg

Good shirt, any chance you make polos? My $80 Adidas polo is awful.

Back