New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

gpburdell

Jolly Good Fellow
Just got my order yesterday; shirts looks great. Look forward to more options

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
@Pantone4515 do you have a mobile storefront with availability to sell merchandise somewhere near/on campus on gamedays?
I had a call about selling near the stadium and no one is allowed to except the company that runs the gameday experience. We did talk about them selling my stuff in the official booth and in-stadium shops, but no go yet.

goldbybirth

This space for rent
Can you do a display of some sort with a QR code for each style and people can order online? Maybe your top 6 selling shirts to keep it small and people can explore other styles online. Maybe an enter your email address for a chance to win $50 of store credit promotion.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I had a call about selling near the stadium and no one is allowed to except the company that runs the gameday experience. We did talk about them selling my stuff in the official booth and in-stadium shops, but no go yet.
Bummer. Keep us informed on when/if your merchandise becomes available at a storefront or near the stadium on gamedays.

killacam32

Varsity Lurker
Set up shop in the BP parking lot on North Ave! Problem solved!

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
This is most excellent! I wish you all the luck in the world.

Lots of really good stuff in here. I only buy Tech gear that is white and gold, or neutral gray/charcoal (NEVER blue).... as soon as you find some 60/40 65/35 or triblend stuff instead of performance polyester I will want to buy it all.

I am not shocked that the oft repeated "GT makes it more difficult to make licensed gear" is not true.

Looking forward to some of the old school designs!

1569294753527-183.jpg
Ditto this. Can't go for the poly/performance stuff. But if you are ever able to offer 60/40, 65/35, etc. shirts in GOLD, I will buy several for me and family.