New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Strange. Essentially anyone could make that design in "Georgia Tech colors" so long as they weren't a licensee of GT. GT has fully licensed a lot of really abominable designs lately. Silly in a sad way though.
The CLC would shut it down. Using school colors has legal precedence as representing a school.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
The CLC would shut it down. Using school colors has legal precedence as representing a school.
Especially when you are a company which sells a ton of other GT-related stuff, I imagine.

My sweater made it to the NYC distribution center today. There's still an inkling of hope!

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Gotcha. My perception is that Tech licensing/branding on the whole is horrible. Everything new being mass-produced right now (non-apparel) is primarily solid blue. The only vintage logo that they seem to approve is that yellow and black block T.

OnlyAtTech

Varsity Lurker
Enjoyed my THWG shirt and Tech baseball hoodie throughout the holidays. The official Adidas stuff has inconsistent quality, but everything I've purchased from Section 103 and Homefield has been stellar so far.

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Which shirts are less form fitting. Asking for my fat ass.
:lol: The polyester performance t-shirts are the least form-fitting. The gold cotton ones second. The navy and gray are the softest t-shirts, but I'd size up if you're on the fence.

The navy and gray hoodies are the softest things we sell, but I'd also say size up if you're on the fence.