New offers from CGC

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
So we're in the running for a Korean recruit too. Dayam, CGC going to all corners of the earth to reel 'em in.
As he should. Or at least try to. Find raw talent and coach them up if he must.

OmnipoTech

Jolly Good Fellow
One of the AJC articles after the game mentions there are 19 seniors and 4 other players giving up their last year of eligibility and leaving the team. Anybody know who they are? My guess would be some walkons, but maybe not all.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I count 7 true Seniors and 13 Rs Seniors on the current roster.

12 Rs Juniors but I do not know who has graduated.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
One of the AJC articles after the game mentions there are 19 seniors and 4 other players giving up their last year of eligibility and leaving the team. Anybody know who they are? My guess would be some walkons, but maybe not all.
I'd bet King doesn't return.

JelloYacketDeleted062020

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I’d like to think GT is the best choice out of those three. St. Richt won’t last another year, and ol piss is just lulz right now.
Richt leaving probably helps, but Ole Miss is putting together an interesting collection of former head coaches as assistants.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
After the Spring, there will be a BUNCH of transfers is my guess.
The sad part is that if they leave after Spring it leaves our FB program with depth issues, whereas if we were proactive and did what everyone else does , which is roster MGMT & processing then we would be in better shape program wise

The same GT grads that believe in Organization 1st individuals 2nd at their fancy jobs, believe in the opposite WRT our FB Program, they believe in player 1st program 2nd

Once again GT tries to compete by tieing their own hands behind their backs, and then complains that the NCAA looks out for the Factories

No

The idiots at the Factories are simply smart enough to read the NCAA rule book, they aren't GT smart, just smart enough to read the rule book and then get as close to the line as possible

thwg

Damn Good Rat
The sad part is that if they leave after Spring it leaves our FB program with depth issues, whereas if we were proactive and did what everyone else does , which is roster MGMT & processing then we would be in better shape program wise

The same GT grads that believe in Organization 1st individuals 2nd at their fancy jobs, believe in the opposite WRT our FB Program, they believe in player 1st program 2nd

Once again GT tries to compete by tieing their own hands behind their backs, and then complains that the NCAA looks out for the Factories

No

The idiots at the Factories are simply smart enough to read the NCAA rule book, they aren't GT smart, just smart enough to read the rule book and then get as close to the line as possible
I think we will be fine. CGC will have a good idea by February where most stand and he will be going after grad transfers up through July. We'll have 85 on scholly by August 1. We might have 5-6 grad transfers but that just lets us sign a large class in 2020.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
After the Spring, there will be a BUNCH of transfers is my guess.
It would be in the players best interest to transfer now if they are going to transfer. We should release anyone who wants to transfer and play immediately elsewhere. The A backs and QB's have to realize that some of them will have to become receivers or DB's if they stay.

Reactions: odw

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
It would be in the players best interest to transfer now if they are going to transfer. We should release anyone who wants to transfer and play immediately elsewhere.
I don't think we should allow any transfers to UGa or Clemson.