New UGAG excuse choice

From the DwagRant ...

I know we've had terrible pass D, for the most part, but I think that plays in our favor against UGAg ... the poster is right, they have NO passing game. None. Their receivers are serviceable, but they aren't the receivers of UGAg's past.

Our D played excellent Saturday. Hopefully, we will play excellent against UGA and have a call or two go our way to help out. Sometimes, a hold here or there can make all the difference.

I just have a fear that we will make UGA's QB look like Tom Brady for an afternoon.

If UGA loses to Auburn and then ends the season with a loss to us, his a$s will surely be on the hot seat.

I hope they fire richt. I'd love for them to end up with some awful coach.

The VT fans want to hire him to replace Beamer, lol.

Losing to GT really gets in people's heads.

Top25 Total Offense, Top10 Time of Possession, Top10 Passing Efficiency, Top20 Scoring Offense, top5 Rushing Offense, #1 Passing Yards per Completion, Top20 1st Down Offense, #11 4th Down Conversion rate, and #1 3rd Down Conversion rate in the nation are what get in peoples heads

and the death marches

I can't imagine anything more frustrating than watching your team's defense get option'ed to death. Well, maybe its like watching your defense get picked apart by 8-10 yard pass plays all game...

LOL at the comment on Georgia having "top-notch facilities." Someone wanna clue that hack into Georgia's indoor facility?

My brother (VT grad) and I chuckled about this one. Then I checked the WLOCP&SM score... Made me think about it a second time. At this point, he'd be a retread there. Things went from good to bad to nuclear winter in a hurry up in Blacksburg.

Top25 Total Offense, Top10 Time of Possession, Top10 Passing Efficiency, Top20 Scoring Offense, top5 Rushing Offense, #1 Passing Yards per Completion, Top20 1st Down Offense, #11 4th Down Conversion rate, and #1 3rd Down Conversion rate in the nation are what get in peoples heads

and the death marches

All the stats are for the bookkeepers. It's the multiple unstoppable Death Marches that get inside the fans psyche and, unabated, gets coaches and coordinators looking toward the Help Wanted sections. Chinese Water Torture in yardage measurements.

I can't imagine anything more frustrating than watching your team's defense get option'ed to death. Well, maybe its like watching your defense get picked apart by 8-10 yard pass plays all game...

It's about as frustrating as getting 7-yard-out-routed to death.

They would have fired Richt a long time ago if we could have beaten them more than once every 13 years.

We had the chance to put the nail(s) in his coffin in 2009 and 2010. A win in 2009 puts them at 6-6 and a win in 2010 would have been 3 in a row and a 5-7 season for them.

If we could have just caught a few breaks, we win 08, 09, 10, and 13 and CPJ is 4-2 against UGA (and Mark Richt is no longer their coach).

Mark Richt: good enough to squeak out wins against Georgia Tech, not good enough to ever win a national championship.

In their desperate attempt to become nationally relevant, Georgia fans are unknowingly ushering in their very own Derek Dooley era.

I hope they find themselves someone like Kiffin that will come in, suck, do something that gets them in big trouble, leave suddenly, and send players and recruits scrambling like rats on a sinking ship. I'm talking 20 year destruction type stuff.

Back