New UGAG excuse choice

The VT fans want to hire him to replace Beamer, lol.

Losing to GT really gets in people's heads.

They seem to think they could sway Richt and/or Rich Rod to replace Beamer - can't imagine either thinking that would be a step forward.

VT is in a danger-zone right now. They've survived on Bud Foster + 5* QB/RB combos. There is really no particular reason they should be any good other than these two aspects of their teams in the 2000s. UVA has stepped into their recruiting and now they are ~7 win/season team. God forbid they ever lose Foster, they'll be the new Duke.

From the DwagRant ...

I know we've had terrible pass D, for the most part, but I think that plays in our favor against UGAg ... the poster is right, they have NO passing game. None. Their receivers are serviceable, but they aren't the receivers of UGAg's past.

I see your point but you have to remember Florida has outstanding speed everywhere and the best corner back in the country. I would like to think we could do that but Mason would probably destroy us. We can't seem to cover anyone most of the time but we seem to be getting better. Personally, I would do as you suggest and bring the house and let the chips fall where they may.

I can't imagine anything more frustrating than watching your team's defense get option'ed to death. Well, maybe its like watching your defense get picked apart by 8-10 yard pass plays all game...

2002 Wake game was like that. Wake ran something like 90 plays to our 40 or so. All wing T type stuff. It was an awful, awful day.

Just L-ing MAO this morning listening to 680.

There's a UGAG fan that calls regularly in at "appointed" times to give
his take on UGAG's games.

LAMO listening to him whine about anything & everything about UGAG's loss to UF.

Almost as bad as the guy that called in 790? and cried on air over a UGAG loss.

Oh, the Schadenfreude is feeling good this morning.

For real, the 680 talk has been awesome this week. UGA fans have no idea how their program will tailspin without Richt. He may drop big games, but he is the only thing keeping that program together with all of the character issues the players face, the rabid and insane fan base, etc.

All the stats are for the bookkeepers. It's the multiple unstoppable Death Marches that get inside the fans psyche and, unabated, gets coaches and coordinators looking toward the Help Wanted sections. Chinese Water Torture in yardage measurements.

to be fair, converting such a high percentage of 3rd (#1 in nation) and 4th (#11 in nation) downs is what allows for the Death Marches

For real, the 680 talk has been awesome this week. UGA fans have no idea how their program will tailspin without Richt. He may drop big games, but he is the only thing keeping that program together with all of the character issues the players face, the rabid and insane and delusional fan base, etc.

fify

Well, at least they have fans who really, really care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV54Igz0Ogk#t=34

Thats Pathetic. But oh so typical of UGAG fans.

We're gonna win in Athens. You can just see it coming.

However, I sincerely hope that its a blow-out...EARLY, so the hordes of a-hole UGAG fans (yeh, I know thats redundant) will have cleared out, long before the game ends.

Because......if we win LATE, with most of the a-hole UGAG fans still there......mark my words......some GT fans are going to get hurt.

UGAG fans are NOT above that happening.

Because......if we win LATE, with most of the a-hole UGAG fans still there......mark my words......some GT fans are going to get hurt.

id rather mark your face
you are a puss

Holy öööö, this is gold ...

THAT WAS ALL WE NEEDED GEORGIA. JUST RUN NICK CHUBB INTO THE GROUND AND DARE US TO STOP IT AND MAKE FIRING WILL MUSCHAMP AN EASY, SIMPLE DECISION LIKE NOT GOING TO LAW SCHOOL AND NOT HAVING KIDS AND NOT BUYING THAT CAR YOU CAN'T AFFORD BUT WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHILD WALKING AROUND IN A MAN'S BODY WITH THAT SAME CHILD'S MATH SKILLS.

AND YOU DIDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST, GEORGIA, THE ABSOLUTE WORST AT EVERYTHING. YOU KICKED A FIELD GOAL ON FOURTH AND SHORT WHEN YOU COULD HAVE STEPPED ON OUR NECKS AND ENDED IT. YOU MISSED THAT FIELD GOAL BECAUSE YOU DESERVED TO BECAUSE NO ONE WHO RELIES ON FIELD GOALS EVER DOES MORE THAN MAKE A CAMEO AT THE CLUB SUPER SEX OF FOOTBALL. YOU CAME HALF-HARD TO THE ORGY, GEORGIA. ENJOY THE BUFFET, IT'S GREAT.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/11/3/7150107/blatant-homerism-voltaire-and-firehorse-debate-florida-georgia

However, I sincerely hope that its a blow-out...EARLY, so the hordes of a-hole UGAG fans (yeh, I know thats redundant) will have cleared out, long before the game ends.

This is truthfully a wish of mine that i hope to see in my lifetime - an absolute drubbing of UGA. Sadly the closest I have is the 2000 27-15 win. I (we) have sat through enough beat-downs to deserve at least one in my lifetime :frown:

the first half last year was pretty damn good and got a lot of them to leave the stadium... before their comeback

This is truthfully a wish of mine that i hope to see in my lifetime - an absolute drubbing of UGA. Sadly the closest I have is the 2000 27-15 win. I (we) have sat through enough beat-downs to deserve at least one in my lifetime :frown:

1984: 35-18 sitting in club level in Sanford Stadium (35-6 in the 3rd) ...still one if the best days of my sporting life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back