News: Justin Thomas has not seen everything

IN JUSTIN WE TRUST
9e3e9b2bcfa132e8684a2d0729f1a0fe.jpg

Defensive back Lawrence Austin: “It’s far away.” Wow! [emoji38]

Defensive tackle Francis Kallon (who grew up in London): “In Ireland, they speak Gaelic. My favorite music teacher was from Ireland. A lot of my friends from London are from Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day. Beer. The pub. Things of that nature.”

Jesus, the team isn't leaving until tonight, arriving in the AM. Most probably won't sleep well on the flight, then have to check in to hotel, eat lunch and practice. After that it's nothing but eating, entertainment and sight seeing on a bus tour. I hope we're ready come Saturday... :chad:

EDIT: BC is already there...

Jesus, the team isn't leaving until tonight, arriving in the AM. Most probably won't sleep well on the flight, then have to check in to hotel, eat lunch and practice. After that it's nothing but eating, entertainment and sight seeing on a bus tour. I hope we're ready come Saturday... :chad:

Not good

We ded.

I had the same thoughts. Gonna be tired as öööö on Saturday. And why isn't the game Saturday night Ireland time? 730 AM ET is just plain retarded.

We got skool.

Things of that nature.

We should feel good that PJ is going for his 2nd win over a FBS team since the beginning of last season. He feels so good about wining the game that he decided his team could do it while half asleep.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he take six naps or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 253 lb 6'5 quarterback, the most powerful quaterback in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Did I plan for enough time to sleep?" Well, did ya, punk?

We should feel good that PJ is going for his 2nd win over a FBS team since the beginning of last season. He feels so good about wining the game that he decided his team could do it while half asleep.

Tulane is FBS.

Back