News on Suggs

CBRE

OK, but other than 1-9, Suggs is far better.
Plus, don't forget, Suggs knows the plays better, thus nullifying 1-9.

Plus, Suggs practices better.

You just don't get it do you ?
laugh.gif

Just two comments: First, CG did NOT discover/develop TH. TH went to the coaches, not the other way round per Tony himself. He actually said he "definitely" went to the coaches first, and secondly it's a FACT that CG overrode BOB in the WF game and did not allow him to send Bilbo in. THWG

Originally posted by GoldZ:
Just two comments: First, CG did NOT discover/develop TH. TH went to the coaches, not the other way round per Tony himself. He actually said he "definitely" went to the coaches first, and secondly it's a FACT that CG overrode BOB in the WF game and did not allow him to send Bilbo in. THWG
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes TH volunteered but it took a coach wise enough to check him out and work with to make him successful also I've heard about the Bilbo accuation a number of times but nobody given any facts to prove it. Truth is I don't believe he did it unless BoB was going against a plan they had in place at that time. I would like to have proof as to what happened and why.

FAN, just ask CG at the next function you attend where he is speaking. He will tell you. Would that be proof? Do you know anyone who sits directly behind the team? I do and they will confirm it. Why would I say it's a fact? I'm no CG basher. It's really a moot point at this juncture so let's just recruit some studs to go along with Bilbo for next year! THJWG

Originally posted by GoldZ:
FAN, just ask CG at the next function you attend where he is speaking. He will tell you. Would that be proof? Do you know anyone who sits directly behind the team? I do and they will confirm it. Why would I say it's a fact? I'm no CG basher. It's really a moot point at this juncture so let's just recruit some studs to go along with Bilbo for next year! THJWG
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think we need to do the same that is why I think your syatrment needed to be clarified. Thanks for the input.

Back