Next season

Loved the effort tonight and how we made them work for it. A couple more breaks and we might've pulled it off.

Honestly, what I take heart in the most is how many UGA fans I've seen on social media whining about the officiating. 1) It shows that we're threatening enough now that they see each call as consequential, and 2) it's just nice to see that becoming a juggernaut hasn't stopped them from being whiny, insecure little bitches who think the big, bad refs are out to get them.

Loved the effort tonight and how we made them work for it. A couple more breaks and we might've pulled it off.

Honestly, what I take heart in the most is how many UGA fans I've seen on social media whining about the officiating. 1) It shows that we're threatening enough now that they see each call as consequential, and 2) it's just nice to see that becoming a juggernaut hasn't stopped them from being whiny, insecure little bitches who think the big, bad refs are out to get them.
We punched them in the teeth (tooth?) tonight and they took notice.

Half way thru the first quarter the guy behind me says that if they lose tonight they are still two time 2 National Champs. Glad it's a ööööing game again.

Imagine him 10-15lbs heavier next season.
Indeed - if he can do so without compromising his speed. Way to lit to look it up but I think it was after our last kickoff when the dwag was racing up the sideline - KE was flying laterally across the field to push the guy out of bounds. Lateral speed like that is worth its weight in gold.

When do season ticket sales start back up? I gave up my ST and told my rep I’d take Tech football seriously again when Tech decides to do the same. I’ll put my money where my mouth is.
They have started already. If you buy before 12/1 you get a discount.

When do season ticket sales start back up? I gave up my ST and told my rep I’d take Tech football seriously again when Tech decides to do the same. I’ll put my money where my mouth is.
they did early renewals this year. ive already renewed my 4 for 24'

I am hoping that by the time the season opener finally gets here, I will have gotten over how annoyed I am about our schedule for 2024. I will be less annoyed when we are 1-0 heading into Week 1.

I am hoping that by the time the season opener finally gets here, I will have gotten over how annoyed I am about our schedule for 2024. I will be less annoyed when we are 1-0 heading into Week 1.
I already booked my hotel in Dublin for next year. Some Irish lassie talked me into ordering the optional Algerian knife-wielding chest protector for an extra 73€. I asked her if she knew David Shanahan - she said "Well, he's from Dooblin, so..." then I asked: "What the öööö is Dooblin?" then she said "Dooblin, Ireland" where you're coming next year." I said, oh, I don't think I can wait a whole year. Then I asked her if she knew JJ. "The lad with all the ex's from the Upper North?" I said, well, that's where he sits but that ain't where he's from. She said to tell his mom, hi.

Last edited:
Back