Next season

Some bad things always happen after the regular season. Maybe it'll be Faulkner that leaves. Maybe it'll be Singleton. Or some portal entries out of nowhere. Our staff just needs to make sure there's more good than bad

Giving up repeat 3rd and long conversions is on the coaching staff. It’s either poor coaching or bad playcalling/scheme. Once in a while and you can blame it on a player being out of position or missing a tackle. When it’s predictable like it was for us, it’s on coaching.
Yep. If I didn't know any better I'd say that the opposing.offenses tried to get into 3rd and long situations knowing our defensive tendencies.

I think we also need to find guys that can run and find places for them. You can't coach speed, but you sure as heck can recruit it.

Loved the effort tonight and how we made them work for it. A couple more breaks and we might've pulled it off.

Honestly, what I take heart in the most is how many UGA fans I've seen on social media whining about the officiating. 1) It shows that we're threatening enough now that they see each call as consequential, and 2) it's just nice to see that becoming a juggernaut hasn't stopped them from being whiny, insecure little bitches who think the big, bad refs are out to get them.
Remember they are only on or above our level one day a year.

Anything that threatens that one day terrifies them.

Pretty tough ACC-Slate next season. Could be a fun year. The GA State Farm after coming back from Ireland scares me a bit.

OL to me is not terrible and will continue to improve. Just recruit traditionally there. If a good portal kid wants to come in. Take 1.

need to recruit and portal the heck out of the front 7

unlike many i see less issue with scherer than i do with talent. Alot of his calls were good. We just dont have dudes to compete with the bigger teams.

This should be the week all the aTm players, the Mississippi State players and all the other teams with fired coaches have players hit the portal. They can declare immediately if their coach leaves or is fired. Not sure if this impacts Michigan State players, but it should.

Back