Next week is Geff Collins bowl

1728191287006.png

I am excited. But I think this is more exciting for the fans than the players.

Most of the players liked him if I recall correctly, right?
Not sure how true this is. Listening to players the last two years , seems like shade being thrown his way with their comments on how they practice and prepare now. I can say for a fact that Brent Key absolutely despises Collins. Obviously Brent would never say it to the media, but he wants to crush Collins. His level of hate for Goof is on the same order as ours.

Not sure how true this is. Listening to players the last two years , seems like shade being thrown his way with their comments on how they practice and prepare now. I can say for a fact that Brent Key absolutely despises Collins. Obviously Brent would never say it to the media, but he wants to crush Collins. His level of hate for Goof is on the same order as ours.
I don't believe this "Key hates Collins" conspiracy theory. Without any evidence for it, I think it's fan projection. Collins hired Key and is one reason Key has the head coaching job.

Most of the players liked him if I recall correctly, right?

Generally, yeah, but I think many players started to see through him towards the end. The players who liked him the most are mostly gone

I don't believe this "Key hates Collins" conspiracy theory. Without any evidence for it, I think it's fan projection. Collins hired Key and is one reason Key has the head coaching job.

Eh. He has thrown shade at him a few times and remember, he almost left a couple of times, likely only staying for a shot at the head coaching job

And the Mad King hired Jamie Lannister...how did that work out?

Not a conspiracy theory. From the mouth of one of Brent’s co-OL who also went to the NFL to my ears.

Back