Next week is Geff Collins bowl

Does anyone still have the classic "Geoff as a clown" photoshopped image?

IMG_9126.jpeg
IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_8957.jpeg

I am a 74 year old fart who is supposed to be wise, mature and mellowed. But in all my years of pulling for the Yellow Jackets (since 1958), I have, never ever wanted to beat a conference opponent as bad as I want the Yellow Jackets to beat the Tarheels, simply because of the clown idiot that coaches their defense! You know the guy who almost destroyed our football program and yet got to walk away with 11 million dollars by only winning what 9 games in 3 years. That money could have gone a long ways in helping CBK's program now. I hold no ill feelings towards Mack Brown, because Mack was one of the coaches who voted for Georgia Tech to be #1 in 1990, along Dr. Tom Osborne and some other bonafide football coaches. Hopefully, our offense can hang 70 on them like James Madison did a few weeks ago and our defense can play like they did in the 1st and 4th quarters of the Dook game.

By the way...............................THWG!!!

I would even be okay with lining up in the flex and then shifting out of it.
OK so line up Haynes King is a WR, Zach Pyron under center, then do what? Option, QB draw, Toss sweep, Reverse to King and he throws a long one for TD, just keep guessing. Then watch ol man Brown have heart failure. Just Win for the fun of the game.

I don't believe this "Key hates Collins" conspiracy theory. Without any evidence for it, I think it's fan projection. Collins hired Key and is one reason Key has the head coaching job.

I don't know about his feelings at a personal level, but in numerous press conferences Key has made it very clear that he hated how the program was being run under Geoff.

Boy, are we ever setting ourselves up for this. We will need to bring in PTSD counselors for 10-12 posters if NC holds our offense in check and wins the game.
I’ll post directions to my house if I can’t take it. Not crushing him will be extremely disappointing. Not putting up significantly above average numbers would be down right unacceptable. 35 pts and 500 yds would be unsettling, less than that very troubling. If that ööööer whips our asses, Key need not return to campus. If it’s worse than that, send EMS to my house asap.

I don't know about his feelings at a personal level, but in numerous press conferences Key has made it very clear that he hated how the program was being run under Geoff.
It is personal hate. When you are telling third parties about how the guy ate chicken tenders, you hate the guy.

Back