Next week is Geff Collins bowl

We are in a dangerous spot. They have nothing to lose and a coach with a grudge.
I hope we are the ones to really send them into the tailspin, but watching Pitt and Duke games, their players haven’t given up yet.
maggots don't have grudges. They get their panties in a knot and it makes them chafe.

Edit: the software auto changes the first word

960pg4.jpg

You’d think for $11 million, he’d get a better hairpiece

Attachments

• 082A247F-A7A6-4382-9DBD-A0A9DD2E93DB.jpeg
    082A247F-A7A6-4382-9DBD-A0A9DD2E93DB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • E380030E-C396-458F-87D7-625601A988EF.jpeg
    E380030E-C396-458F-87D7-625601A988EF.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
The guy that does Wreck Talk on YouTube has been absolutely picking the Clown apart.

Wreck Talk does a pretty hilarious commentary on Clown's UNC press conference this week. PTSD trigger warning for Tech fans. You should listen to some of this. I can't believe Mack Brown and UNC fell for his bafoonery after seeing what he did to Tech. Clown clearly still has a lot of ill will toward Key and Tech:

Not quite Academy Award performances in this one below but still good for a chuckle or two:

I am a 74 year old fart who is supposed to be wise, mature and mellowed. But in all my years of pulling for the Yellow Jackets (since 1958), I have, never ever wanted to beat a conference opponent as bad as I want the Yellow Jackets to beat the Tarheels, simply because of the clown idiot that coaches their defense! You know the guy who almost destroyed our football program and yet got to walk away with 11 million dollars by only winning what 9 games in 3 years. That money could have gone a long ways in helping CBK's program now. I hold no ill feelings towards Mack Brown, because Mack was one of the coaches who voted for Georgia Tech to be #1 in 1990, along Dr. Tom Osborne and some other bonafide football coaches. Hopefully, our offense can hang 70 on them like James Madison did a few weeks ago and our defense can play like they did in the 1st and 4th quarters of the Dook game.

By the way...............................THWG!!!

In his pregame interview he kept saying this game "isn't about me" and it's not a revenge game (for him).

Coming from the guy who spent more time designing a fake dollar bill with his face on it than coaching, who defaced a Hall of Famer's Legacy, and who spent his "media career" over the intermediate year handing out hats branded "Minister of Mayhem" to anyone who would take them, the line that this game "isn't about me" is really, really rich.

No Geff, this game is 110% about you. Brent Key and the staff of competent adults he hired are going to show you what progress looks like when our collective boot progresses three yards up your @$$.

I have a lot of respect for Collins. Do you have any idea how many coaches work their asses off and are way more talented that spend their whole lives trying to make it to his level and nene do? And he’s able to convince people to pay him millions. Amazing.

Collins was also asked if it will be easier to play this game in Chapel Hill than Atlanta:

"I have had two years to process everything, I have come to peace with everything that happened, what we walked into, the efforts that we made and then what happened at the end, I have come at peace. I have been really self reflective on what I could have done better and what I would do the next time in similar circumstances. There is zero ill will towards anyone in the administration, fanbase, any of those things, zero ill will. I just want to be a good coach for this group of guys."

Zero introspection and no accountability. Total bitch.

Not much yet on the UNC football forum for this game, but the general consensus is that they think Geoff is as much of a clown as we do. Some want to win to stop the bleeding, but the rest think they have no idea how to actually prepare for a game to win. That sounds awfully familiar. Either way, a good UNC meltdown never hurt anyone. I don't think Clown can hold a candle to Faulker, but I'm really hoping GT runs away with it.

Back