NFL Draft Thread

I guess the Falcons couldn't trade down and get what they wanted. Matthews a solid pick.

Well at leasy we'll preserve matty ice for a day when we do finally draft a pass rush.

Wow! The Browns could've used the 26th pick for Gilbert. I'm guessing they will use that pick for a QB

Jax taking Bortles was awesome. Khalil Mack is a massive ? At a position that doesn't win games.

I like ATlantas pick a lot. Browns and Vikings are dumpster fires. The average fan off the street could out perform those GMs.

Ebron to Detroit is a joke. They've been perpetually searching for a competent secondary, and Suh is rumored to be on his way out for a number of reasons. So, you pass on Donald and Dennard to draft a THIRD tight end, when you already have one that's a deadly receiving threat up and down the field, and another that's a great redzone threat? They could have easily kicked the tires on WR with their second round pick. This is why they can't have nice things.

Ebron to Detroit is a joke. They've been perpetually searching for a competent secondary, and Suh is rumored to be on his way out for a number of reasons. So, you pass on Donald and Dennard to draft a THIRD tight end, when you already have one that's a deadly receiving threat up and down the field, and another that's a great redzone threat? They could have easily kicked the tires on WR with their second round pick. This is why they can't have nice things.

They already came out and said SUH ain't going anywhere. They love SUH. So do the fans. I like him too. Dirty play and all. Guys a badass and people are scared of him. You don't let that type of player walk.

They already came out and said SUH ain't going anywhere. They love SUH. So do the fans. I like him too. Dirty play and all. Guys a badass and people are scared of him. You don't let that type of player walk.

Fair enough. You still have Lewan, Dennard, and Martin on the board. I would have taken any of those guys over a luxury TE, when you already have Pettigrew and Fauria on the roster.

On another note, I don't think Dallas should pick Manziel, but they're stupid enough to do so. If St. Louis and Dallas pass, I can see him fall to either Arizona, or Cleveland's second pick.

Fair enough. You still have Lewan, Dennard, and Martin on the board. I would have taken any of those guys over a luxury TE, when you already have Pettigrew and Fauria on the roster.

On another note, I don't think Dallas should pick Manziel, but they're stupid enough to do so. If St. Louis and Dallas pass, I can see him fall to either Arizona, or Cleveland's second pick.

They definitely should have taken a tackle. But Pettigrew is ok, not great. Ebron could be a Graham like and with Calvin..... Look out.

It would be truly awesome if Manziel was still on the board when Dallas picked, and they do the annual Jerry Jones special and pick someone completely obsolete out of left field that they could have picked on day 3.

Back