NFL Draft Thread

i think Clowney, Sam and Tuitt should all get Kleenex endorsements

i think Clowney, Sam and Tuitt should all get Kleenex endorsements

Only if Knowshon gets one first

MORENO-TEARS.gif

Sam getting a reality show on Oprah network. ....seems he's focused on football :lol:

Sam getting a reality show on Oprah network. ....seems he's focused on football :lol:

Given that it's already been filming for weeks, I find it hard to believe that the Rams didn't already know about this.

[Browns'] Loggains said that as Manziel slid down the draft board, he sent him a text that read: "I wish you guys would come get me. Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together."

Added Loggains: "When I got that text, I forwarded it to the owner (Jimmy Haslam) and to the head coach (Mike Pettine). I'm like, 'This guy wants to be here. He wants to be part of it.' As soon as that happened, Mr. Haslam said, 'Pull the trigger. We're trading up to go get this guy.'"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ach-says-johnny-manziel-texted-hurry-draft-me

thats ballzy. ill give him that. he has the nads to go for it. lets see if his talent level is enough to make his talk worth paying for in the long run.

but for sure, Mr Football is not scared

Jemea's agent has tweeted out he has signed with the Patriots.

Does anyone else feel like Manziel sent the same text to some other teams too? Although I guess that would've come out...

Interesting that Michael Sam's show was postponed.

My first thought about Manziel's text is that he was getting desperate and acting like a cry baby. Pick me pick me, please. Sort of like the last kid picked at recess. In his case, being close to not getting picked in the 1st round.

My first thought about Manziel's text is that he was getting desperate and acting like a cry baby. Pick me pick me, please. Sort of like the last kid picked at recess. In his case, being close to not getting picked in the 1st round.

Exactly.

I don't think he started texting teams until it got close to the slot the browns moved up for, but I would guess they weren't the only team he was reaching out to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats ballzy. ill give him that. he has the nads to go for it. lets see if his talent level is enough to make his talk worth paying for in the long run.

but for sure, Mr Football is not scared

More like desperation well articulated IMO. Plus, like has been said, he probably sent it to multiple teams.

Back