Nike vs. JUCOs Official Fiesta Bowl Thread

Did douchebag meyer really not know who Owen Wilson was?

Don't think I've ever noticed this before about O's OL... they are almost always half standing in a two point stance except for the center.

Edit: Nevermind... maybe that's normal and our OL just lines up all in 3 point stance.

Very boring game for the most part. KST defending pretty well but sucking so bad on offense. Stop ruining the party KST, either score some points or let oregon make some ridiculous looking plays!

And Oregon starts to run away with it here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had no earthly idea there was such a thing as a 1-point safety... wow. Sucks to suck, KState.

oregon OL not one cut so far in second half. inside zone. gt needs to consider adopting some of this scheme in the pistol. those who say oregon cuts as much are smoking it. their scheme NOTHING like ours.

This bowl season's 3 unique plays:

1. the missed field goal that was called good.

2. the first down that wasn't. (SC vs Mich)

3. the 1 point safety.

lol you think Urban Meyer is the douchebag in this scenario?

For the record I'm a fan of them both.

Not in the scenario with the veterans game. Also, The refs are not calling Oregon on anything. They are hitting late and have even been throwing forearms.; yet...no flags.

Omg one point safety. I can die a happy man.

I'm waiting for the one where the kicking team brings it back into its own endzone so that the team that didn't score the touchdown gets the 1 pt safety.

Back