NIL starts today

gt2690b

PB time!
Does this mean ea sports NCAA football is back on Xbox / PlayStation?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

Student athlete parking lots gonna be lit

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Hopefully all this player promoting doesn't take time away from player coaching.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like

Student athlete parking lots gonna be lit
I imagine a bunch of this stuff isn’t going to be profitable for the companies paying the student athletes. And the dollar figures will taper out pretty quickly.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I imagine a bunch of this stuff isn’t going to be profitable for the companies paying the student athletes. And the dollar figures will taper out pretty quickly.
Not being a marketing person I always wonder how you measure the impact if celebrity endorsements. I've always felt that it has to be pretty overrated, but people keep doing it so they must know something.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
No one is gonna pay a bunch of kids 25k/year without expecting a return
So no radio station is going pay someone $12/hr to give in-depth info on the season and off-season? I guess we will see

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
So no radio station is going pay someone $12/hr to give in-depth info on the season and off-season? I guess we will see
The starting QB, sure. Some 3rd string defensive lineman no one has ever heard of before? Probably not.

Radio stations aren’t exactly flush with cash. They cut costs religiously.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
One segment each week wouldn’t work out to $12 hour