NIL starts today

Does this mean ea sports NCAA football is back on Xbox / PlayStation?

Student athlete parking lots gonna be lit

Hopefully all this player promoting doesn't take time away from player coaching.

Student athlete parking lots gonna be lit

I imagine a bunch of this stuff isn’t going to be profitable for the companies paying the student athletes. And the dollar figures will taper out pretty quickly.

I imagine a bunch of this stuff isn’t going to be profitable for the companies paying the student athletes. And the dollar figures will taper out pretty quickly.

Not being a marketing person I always wonder how you measure the impact if celebrity endorsements. I've always felt that it has to be pretty overrated, but people keep doing it so they must know something.

No one is gonna pay a bunch of kids 25k/year without expecting a return

So no radio station is going pay someone $12/hr to give in-depth info on the season and off-season? I guess we will see

So no radio station is going pay someone $12/hr to give in-depth info on the season and off-season? I guess we will see
The starting QB, sure. Some 3rd string defensive lineman no one has ever heard of before? Probably not.

Radio stations aren’t exactly flush with cash. They cut costs religiously.

One segment each week wouldn’t work out to $12 hour

Back