NIL starts today

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Most money paid athletes (football at least) won't be with the payor seeking "profit" any more than bag men seek "profit" when they funnel the cash. It's a legit (and nearly unlimited) way to do what they have always done.
That and hot chicks

Taintlunch

Damn Good Rat
Most guys here on the board sign the MIL package.

you get a bride and a harpy of a mother in law that hates you every day until she dies or convinces your bride to divorce you.

0/10 recommend.

jts1207

Former Tech DL Antwan Owens, now at Jackson State, has already signed up a NIL deal.

“Somebody pinch me!” Owens told Sports Illustrated. “This is something that’s going to be life changing, generationally life changing.”

I can’t imagine it being that much money

jts1207

University of Miami QB D'Eriq King signed with College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving and Murphy Auto Group. That deal valued at around $20,000 will be combined with his apparel shop and sponsorship by local dining establishments.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Maybe but generationally life changing I doubt
Depends how you look at it. Is it enough for him to leave a large sum to his kids and grandkids? Probably not, but it might be enough for him to start a business, grow that business, and, in turn, leave that business to his kids or at least provide a better life for his kids.

jts1207

Depends how you look at it. Is it enough for him to leave a large sum to his kids and grandkids? Probably not, but it might be enough for him to start a business, grow that business, and, in turn, leave that business to his kids or at least provide a better life for his kids.
I’m not going to call $10-20k generational wealth

G776T

Not pastor material.
This should really become an Instagram thread