NIL starts today

Most money paid athletes (football at least) won't be with the payor seeking "profit" any more than bag men seek "profit" when they funnel the cash. It's a legit (and nearly unlimited) way to do what they have always done.

That and hot chicks

Most guys here on the board sign the MIL package.

you get a bride and a harpy of a mother in law that hates you every day until she dies or convinces your bride to divorce you.

0/10 recommend.

Former Tech DL Antwan Owens, now at Jackson State, has already signed up a NIL deal.

“Somebody pinch me!” Owens told Sports Illustrated. “This is something that’s going to be life changing, generationally life changing.”

I can’t imagine it being that much money

University of Miami QB D'Eriq King signed with College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving and Murphy Auto Group. That deal valued at around $20,000 will be combined with his apparel shop and sponsorship by local dining establishments.

Maybe but generationally life changing I doubt
Depends how you look at it. Is it enough for him to leave a large sum to his kids and grandkids? Probably not, but it might be enough for him to start a business, grow that business, and, in turn, leave that business to his kids or at least provide a better life for his kids.

Depends how you look at it. Is it enough for him to leave a large sum to his kids and grandkids? Probably not, but it might be enough for him to start a business, grow that business, and, in turn, leave that business to his kids or at least provide a better life for his kids.

I’m not going to call $10-20k generational wealth

This should really become an Instagram thread

Back