Not enough VT hate......

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Games just over a week away people....We need to stomp these turkey clowns! Hate starts now! :furious:

Games just over a week away people....We need to stomp these turkey clowns! Hate starts now! :furious:

After my Hype video is uploaded tomorrow, my hatred begins. That's my official start of hate week.

Well, put your right foot in take your right foot out,...oh, never mind....their band sucks too!

Ermagerd! Cerch!

images

Anybody else eating turkey next Monday night?

Turkey wings, rice, and gravy are on the docket at my house. Doing the whole Thanksgiving thing with some really crappy people.

I am going to eat turkey a few days prior to Monday so that I can poop turkey on Monday. Then I am going to make fun of Beamer's face even though he was seven when it happened and it was a horrible accident that I wouldn't wish on any kid.

How is that for hate?

This is as good a time to make a first post as any...

I hate VT about .00000000009% less than teh Dwags.. I am seething right now, no seriously.. My mind is right

Some jokes from UVA:

1. What did VPISU's starting linebackers get on their SAT tests? Drool.

2. Why did they have to cancel driver's education classes at VPISU? The mule died.

3. Why do VPISU grads put their diplomas on the dashboards of their cars? So they can qualify for handicapped parking.

4. Why doesn't the VPISU football team have ice on the sidelines? The guy who knew the recipe graduated.

5. What does a VPISU student need to have a seven-course meal? A possum and a six pack.

6. How can you tell if a VPISU professor is married? There are tobacco stains on both sides of the pickup truck.

7. A UVA student visiting Blacksburg is appalled at the conditions in his hotel room. He calls the front desk and tells the clerk, "I've got a leak in my sink!" The front desk clerk replies, "OK, go ahead."

8. What's the difference between Frosted Flakes and the VPISU football team? Frosted Flakes know what to do when they're in a bowl.

9. How many VPISU students does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, and he gets four credits for it.

10. Why was the VPISU student so proud after completing a jigsaw puzzle? It only took him six weeks, and the box said "3-5 years."

VPISU is the UGA of Virginia. Their fans are almost as bad and Blacksburg is a poop-hole that would be missed by no one if it were to be swallowed up in a massive sinkhole tomorrow.

OK guys, I live in Northern Virginia. While most of you have to deal with UGa BS all year I have to deal with VT this, VT that...

Suffice it to say that I want this win. I need this win. It may not be the case that this game will define our season, but it will define it for me.

So yeah, my mind is not only rite, it's ---- rite.

I predict a 60 minute fight with guts all over the field and GT leaving Blacksburg victorious.

OK guys, I live in Northern Virginia. While most of you have to deal with UGa BS all year I have to deal with VT this, VT that...

Suffice it to say that I want this win. I need this win. It may not be the case that this game will define our season, but it will define it for me.

So yeah, my mind is not only rite, it's ---- rite.
it's for the coastal title, we all want it as bad

VPISU is the UGA of Virginia. Their fans are almost as bad and Blacksburg is a poop-hole that would be missed by no one if it were to be swallowed up in a massive sinkhole tomorrow.

Unfortunately I must begrudgingly admit that their school isn't actually that bad. They're very near GT in the ROI rank, in fact, which is one we all agree is a pretty good one.

Some of those jokes are fantastic though.

Unfortunately I must begrudgingly admit that their school isn't actually that bad. They're very near GT in the ROI rank, in fact, which is one we all agree is a pretty good one.

Some of those jokes are fantastic though.
roi rankings are a crapshoot, VT sucks

Unfortunately I must begrudgingly admit that their school isn't actually that bad.

No way. I live up here and run into VT grads all the time. While there are a number of smart VT students/alums who would be successful at GT, they have a huge population that wouldn't make it through one semester at Tech.

Imagine GT adding Auburn.

Original lyrics to "We Didn't Start the Fire"

(chorus:)
Frank didn't start the fire
It was always burnin' - till he got the broom in
Frank didn't start the fire
Two-hundredth term abortion
How can we put in motion

Boise State
Michigan
Little ol' James Madison
Matty Ice