Not enough VT hate......

OK guys, I live in Northern Virginia. While most of you have to deal with UGa BS all year I have to deal with VT this, VT that...

Suffice it to say that I want this win. I need this win. It may not be the case that this game will define our season, but it will define it for me.

So yeah, my mind is not only rite, it's ---- rite.

I predict a 60 minute fight with guts all over the field and GT leaving Blacksburg victorious.

Agree 100% I think there fans are even worse then UGA. I hate VThug.

Frank Beamer is a piece of spunk. Given the time he has had to work with, VT's admissions standards and his failure to win a NC, he is literally the worst coach in the country. Chan could have won a NC there by now. Beamer's greatest accomplishment to date is that he lost to the best team in the country by only 3 points in 1990. Only Mark Richt has squandered more talent. Who in the ---- would be proud of a program that has produced no champions and is best known for its special teams? I'll tell you who: ----ing morons. These idiots deserve sympathy, not hate.

Unfortunately I must begrudgingly admit that their school isn't actually that bad. They're very near GT in the ROI rank, in fact, which is one we all agree is a pretty good one.

Some of those jokes are fantastic though.

Just bc the daddies in nova can hook them up with government or defense contractor jobs doesn't mean squat diddly to me!

Guess what Virginia tech? Hokie stone is just glorified dolomitic limestone you retards! It's not special in any way! But keep on paying for that local quarry...

It's like calling ice that forms on local lakes Hokie Ice and putting it in all your beverages (now glacial ice that's different).

Unfortunately I must begrudgingly admit that their school isn't actually that bad. They're very near GT in the ROI rank, in fact, which is one we all agree is a pretty good one.

Some of those jokes are fantastic though.

Their school isn't that bad but it's also not in the same league as GT, which is legitimately one of the best schools in the nation from a science and engineering perspective.

Their school isn't that bad but it's also not in the same league as GT, which is legitimately one of the best schools in the nation from a science and engineering perspective.

tumblr_lgbiutS7Go1qf8yek.gif

Georgia Tech - the MIT of the South
Virginia Tech - Auburn in the mountains

Where is the hate?

You people do not have your MIND F'IN RITE.

We're gonna run through them like crap through a goose!

Let me tell you something, when you look at the video of Nesbitt with a broken arm and see all those white trash trailer park fans cheering Nesbitt's pain, you'll know what to do. You'll hate VPISUE as much as you hate uga.

VPI looks like a bunch of clowns.
I hate clowns. Eff these clowns and AVENGE NESBITT!!

Where is the hate?

You people do not have your MIND F'IN RITE.

We're gonna run through them like crap through a goose!

Let me tell you something, when you look at the video of Nesbitt with a broken arm and see all those white trash trailer park fans cheering Nesbitt's pain, you'll know what to do. You'll hate VPISUE as much as you hate uga.

VPI looks like a bunch of clowns.
I hate clowns. Eff these clowns and AVENGE NESBITT!!

It's ---- mind rite. Just remember that the expletive comes first and right is spelled wrong.

Back