Not enough VT hate......

My emotional status is such that I hold a high degree of hostility towards the agricultural school of Virginia.
In fact, I wish their fans to experience a high degree of unease centered around their sphincter, during and post-game festivities.

Last edited:
If I read one more freaking article about our 'chop' blocking techniques I am going to drive to Blacksburg with a claw hammer and bash frank beamer's face in. He has been whining publicly for two weeks like a vagine. To hell with VT!

If Frank Beamer was a more likable character, he'd get MUCH better recruiting classes.

His personality is just so .... bleh.

if i read one more freaking article about our 'chop' blocking techniques i am going to drive to blacksburg with a claw hammer and bash frank beamer's face in. He has been whining publicly for two weeks like a vagine. To hell with vt!

f******g mind rite!!!!

If I read one more freaking article about our 'chop' blocking techniques I am going to drive to Blacksburg with a claw hammer and bash frank beamer's face in. He has been whining publicly for two weeks like a vagine. To hell with VT!

It looks like someone beat you to it.

Back