ESPN
Allstate Sugar Bowl
7 Baylor vs. 8 Ole Miss
Caesars Superdome
New Orleans, LA
8:45pm ET
ESPN

2021 sucked at the end there, here's hoping for a great start to 2022

Isn't it strange that D comes before E but NYE comes before NYD?

My preferences to win are the three SEC teams, Buckeyes and Cowboys.

I don’t like Penn State or Iowa at all, and I kind of like Kiffin and Ole Miss. I have liked Ohio State since high school days and my school was crimson and silver and varsity uniforms were patterned after the Buckeyes.

I actually wish success for many of the SEC teams, especially in the East. I am for anything to break up Georgia’s dominance. Last night was miserable. Dawgs in two of four national championship games makes college football no fun.

I don’t like Penn State or Iowa at all, and I kind of like Kiffin and Ole Miss. I have liked Ohio State since high school days and my school was crimson and silver and varsity uniforms were patterned after the Buckeyes.

I actually wish success for many of the SEC teams, especially in the East. I am for anything to break up Georgia’s dominance. Last night was miserable. Dawgs in two of four national championship games makes college football no fun.
öööö georgia and öööö the SEC

Fiesta Bowl attendance looks bad. Irish fans probably less interested in travelling since they're not in FBS playoffs this year. Fiesta used to be a top tier bowl and guaranteed sellout.

All the changes have made the rich richer and ööööed everyone and everything else. Nice job, assholes.

Fiesta Bowl attendance looks bad. Irish fans probably less interested in travelling since they're not in FBS playoffs this year. Fiesta used to be a top tier bowl and guaranteed sellout.

All the changes have made the rich richer and ööööed everyone and everything else. Nice job, assholes.

Upper deck about 1/3 full in Orlando. A NYD bowl should be a big deal for Kentucky. Iowa usually travels well. I don’t think the bowls are selling many tickets at all to locals. Even in 1990 the Zoomies in Orlando bought a lot of Citrus Bowl tickets. I know in the early days of the Peach Bowl the crowd was about 1/4 to 1/3 from each team and about 1/3 to 1/2 Atlantans. This year especially the bowls seem to be self-destructing. But, if they end up going away college football will be the worse for it in many ways.

I don’t like Penn State or Iowa at all...
I'm not a fan of Penn St. but they have the guts to put SEC teams on their schedule.

But I don't get the dislike for Iowa. Their coach is Hall of Fame caliber and I gained a lot of respect for them after 2008. I'm not an Iowa fan but I don't get the dislike. Not a big deal but I am curious.

I'm not a fan of Penn St. but they have the guts to put SEC teams on their schedule.

But I don't get the dislike for Iowa. Their coach is Hall of Fame caliber and I gained a lot of respect for them after 2008. I'm not an Iowa fan but I don't get the dislike. Not a big deal but I am curious.

Two reasons - their fans seemed to be much ruder than most when we encountered them in the Orange Bowl. Second, they look too much like the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Back