NYD Bowl Games Thread

Two reasons - their fans seemed to be much ruder than most when we encountered them in the Orange Bowl. Second, they look too much like the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Your exemption has been approved. I now hate Iowa and implore all Tech fans to follow suit.

And now the Cowpokes are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. How can they lose control of the ball twice in a row in that situation? Game was over. Dummies. It really is unbelievable. Somewhere, Herm Edwards is LOL.

Iowa chickens out against Kentucky by choosing not to go for it on 4th and 1 at the 50 with 2 minutes left. Everyone know Kentucky will drive down the field using all 4 downs each time after the 30 yard punt. Iowa let’s another SEC team off the hook.

Notre Dame. my perfect scenario fulfilled. :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Head Coach flees.
Left out of CFP.
Loses their bowl.

5-7 win season next year...
New ND head coach plays not to lose in the second half after a big lead at half time. Who is this clown?

Iowa chickens out against Kentucky by choosing not to go for it on 4th and 1 at the 50 with 2 minutes left. Everyone know Kentucky will drive down the field using all 4 downs each time after the 30 yard punt. Iowa let’s another SEC team off the hook.

Yep, loser move

Notre Dame. my perfect scenario fulfilled. :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Head Coach flees.
Left out of CFP.
Loses their bowl.

5-7 win season next year...
Tough öööö ND! I thought there was going to be another Disneyland finish for them
But no, hunchbacks
Screw them

Utah TD: that’s about as textbook catch of a receiver doing all the little things in the process of a corner end zone catch exactly right

utah has sec speed.

rising and covey :bowdown:

Last edited:
No defense in the Rose Bowl -combined 500 yards of total offense in essentially one quarter and a half.

No defense in the Rose Bowl -combined 500 yards of total offense in essentially one quarter and a half.
Both teams missing a lot of players. Utah had a great secondary this year, but it's totally decimated by injuries from the PAC-12 championship until now. They are literally playing their backup running back at cornerback.

utah has sec speed.
And their fastest player from last year, a freshman, died in a shooting accident about a year ago. PAC-12 Freshman of the year. They recruit speed. I heard that you can't teach it.

Fowler and Herbstreit on the knees in front of the big 10 again today..

Back