NYE Bowl Games Thread

When the Tide game ended and I saw the first camera shot of Harbaugh I knew the game was over. He was a deer in the headlights, looking like he was sucking on the propane already. When their players were in the tunnel they were looking up in the stands rather than focused. The Wolverines accomplished all they wanted when they finally beat Ohio State. They were just happy to be there. Then, when Harbaugh goes for it on fourth and four on the first drive at the forty one you know he does not believe they can win. You punt them deep and engage. Instead they miss, it’s 14-0, game over.

No games on at the New Years Party I am attending.. of course I am the only non-brazilian so no surprise. they don't get two öööös about ugag.
This may be the first time I've seen you unambiguously drunk.

My favorite Harbaugh story is when he was in San Francisco. Peyton Manning was coming off his neck injury and no one knew if he would play again. Harbaugh was recruiting him hard to SF. Peyton goes to visit Cut who was in the middle of his tenure at Duke for a workout and invites Harbaugh over. They are at Cut’s house and his old lady asks everyone if they want some food for the road. Everyone turns her down as is the custom except for Harbaugh who says he wants a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So Cut’s old lady makes a PB&J while everyone else stand around waiting to go to Duke for the workout. Cut’s wife makes the PB&J and while Harbaugh is eating it he gets nervous about the workout. He doesn’t want to be seen there recruiting Manning and even though Duke is a private location he is afraid there might be NFL agents in the trees around campus. So they drive to the workout Manning invited Harbaugh to and Harbaugh watches the whole thing from his car in the parking lot like an FBI agent.

When the Tide game ended and I saw the first camera shot of Harbaugh I knew the game was over. He was a deer in the headlights, looking like he was sucking on the propane already. When their players were in the tunnel they were looking up in the stands rather than focused. The Wolverines accomplished all they wanted when they finally beat Ohio State. They were just happy to be there. Then, when Harbaugh goes for it on fourth and four on the first drive at the forty one you know he does not believe they can win. You punt them deep and engage. Instead they miss, it’s 14-0, game over.

It’s one tier to get to the CFP, it’s another to win it. Harbaugh is just as likely to be in Chicago next year as he is Ann Arbor but if he remains at UM it will be interesting to see if this is his version of the Clemson 2012 Orange Bowl

öööö Conyers too

get.gif

Knew better than to think the cock sucking Wolverines would be able to beat the mutts. öööö Michigan.

2012 Orange Bowl… where is Holgorsen now vs Dabo. Bringing a school into the championship conversation is one step in the process, winning it all is another.

Disagree. We never competed. We didn't try to win.
Agree - and Kirby actually eased off (Maybe by prior agreement with CGC?). Dwags could easily have rung up 70 on us, but were already ranked #1 and really had nothing more to gain.

Strange that UGA is beaten soundly by Bama for like the 11th time in a row and yet they're still 2.5 point favorites to win.

Strange that UGA is beaten soundly by Bama for like the 11th time in a row and yet they're still 2.5 point favorites to win.
If they want to keep giving out free money, especially +ML money, I'll be here to take it!

Back