NYE Bowl Games Thread

Well, looks like as good a time as any to celebrate 7 years ago tonight … “They can’t stop it folks!” ~Brent Musberger.

I like how the MSU D-back Love literally grabbed Waller's jersey for a solid 20 yards and then tried to complain to the ref of offensive PI. LOL. No shame.

Last time I'll support Michigan. Unless they play Georgia again.
I've turned that crap off. Ain't turning it back on.
Only decision left is do I make a Captain and Coke or have a glass of Johnny Walker Blue at midnight.

Avett Brothers live stream on YouTube. Replay of last year's NYE livestream.

Did I stutter? Please to explain how, as the OP alleged, how Bama and ugag were so much better than everyone else in the SEC.

I can’t tell if you stuttered. That said, I’m not following your point. Bama and UGA are better because they have better athletes and coaching and have won more games. I’ll happily stand down if you have another explanation.

Time for us to get Bill O’Brien
I’ve come around on BO’B. Personally, I think Bryce Young is mediocre af. I’ve seen enough of him and I’ve watched enough football, I think I’m right. But I love what I see about that offense.

Yes it looks better bc Bama has superior athletes than their competition. But its a creative and effective offense.

Back