NYE Bowl Games Thread

The ACC won 2 of the past 5 and 3 of the past 8 national championships.

One of those was pre-playoff, but yes, Clemson did win 2 NCs. My point is no conference other than the SEC has been consistently good in the playoffs, and it's mostly just Bama.

It’s abundantly clear that CFB sux this year outside of Bama and Ugag. I thought Cincy played tough with what they had to offer. Michigan is a freaking joke. It’s like they’re not even trying. Did they even watch the SEC championship game? Screw them and all the reporters that were on their jock. UGA has done absolutely nothing different than what they’ve done all year. This sux.
At least Cincy seemed competitive, although the final score may not indicate that. Ridder had a bad game, but ‘Bama’s D us light years better than anything else they’d seen this year.

So two teams in the whole country have been good in the brief history of the playoff
No, two teams in the whole country have been the best in the brief history of the playoff. (Actually four, I guess.)

I just hope sa(t)an has one more heart wrenching victory over UGAG left. I need their tears to flow and flow. Although it is frightening to see them get this close, it is very enjoyable to see their hopes dashed at the end (like when Tua/Donte did it to them in OT) Of course, I hope the game isn't that close, but BAMMER better do what they do. Bryce will need to use his legs and arm - he wore out their D chasing him in the SECCG.

No, two teams in the whole country have been the best in the brief history of the playoff. (Actually four, I guess.)

I'm just following with the common theme. Whenever someone gets boat raced, they suck and their conference sucks and no one in it should ever be allowed in again (nvm that Ohio State blew Clemson out last year).

College football is Bama, a few programs nipping at their heels, and everybody else.

assclowns fowler and herbstreit are saying they are surprised big 10 speed does not equal sec speed.. :bowrofl:

And Michigan’s defense not playing with the emotion they usually do. Herbstreit freaking said that. What a bunch of clowns. Georgia is flat packing their sh_t in. UM’s Number 98 with eye black on one eye is getting his ass destroyed. I’m losing my crap tonight. This is a joke. Wish UGag played Ole Miss….at least it would have been entertaining.

Back